Old April 21st 05, 11:45 PM

YOU! ARE A ****ING DAMN MORON!!!,Les.Go **** that FAGGOT QUEER honus.If
YOU work in Mississippi govt,NO DAMN WONDER!!!! IT IS GETTING SO ****ED
UP ALL THE TIME!!! MOVE BACK TO O-H-10 OR WHEREVER THE HELL YOU CAME
FROM!!!! WE DON'T WANT YOUR KIND HERE!!!! YOU DAMN MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cuhulin

Old April 21st 05, 11:50 PM

I have told folks in this news group more than a few times I was born in
Carthage,Mississippi,Leake County,(a HELL of a lot better that wherever
YOU came from!!!) on November 5,1941,it was on a Wednesday,at about 3:30
PM.So What! www.thecarthaginian.com
cuhulin

Old April 22nd 05, 12:49 AM
Les

Ohio???

Why would I want to go to Ohio?

Mississippi Government? Nah, I'm not stupid enough to work for the
State of Mississippi, I work for the Federal Government.

I don't believe that Honus is a queer, why would you say that? You seem
to be the pervert with the doggy diddling fetish.

My kind? Here? Damn, do you own this site?

Go **** yourself you dumb old fart!

Les

Old April 22nd 05, 01:00 AM
Honus

wrote in message
YOU! ARE A ****ING DAMN MORON!!!,Les.Go **** that FAGGOT QUEER honus.

You know, if you don't quit bringing me up I'm never going to leave you
alone.

Old April 22nd 05, 01:02 AM
Honus

"Les" wrote in message
oups.com...
Ohio???

Why would I want to go to Ohio?

Mississippi Government? Nah, I'm not stupid enough to work for the
State of Mississippi, I work for the Federal Government.

I don't believe that Honus is a queer, why would you say that?

No, I'm not. And it's not something that I view with the same horror as
people like him, either. It just sort of rolls off me.

Old April 22nd 05, 01:15 AM
Les

YOU! ARE A ****ING DAMN MORON!!!,Les.Go **** that FAGGOT QUEER

honus.If
YOU work in Mississippi govt,NO DAMN WONDER!!!! IT IS GETTING SO

****ED
UP ALL THE TIME!!! MOVE BACK TO O-H-10 OR WHEREVER THE HELL YOU CAME
FROM!!!! WE DON'T WANT YOUR KIND HERE!!!! YOU DAMN

MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cuhulin

Ohio???

Why would I want to go to Ohio?

How would you know about Honus? I don't believe he is a queer.

My kind? Here? Damn, are you in charge of this site?

Go **** yourself you old fart!

Les

Old April 22nd 05, 01:21 AM
Les

Ohio???

Why would I want to go to Ohio?

How would you know about Honus' sexual preferences? I don't believe he
is a queer as you say.

My kind? Here?

Damn, maybe you own this site?

Go **** yourself you old fart!

Les

Old April 22nd 05, 01:47 AM

fed govt? That makes it even worse! You just Love SUCKING fed govt
dicks,don't you? You are even More of a MORON!!! than I thought YOU Are!
cuhulin

Old April 22nd 05, 01:48 AM

cuhulin

Old April 22nd 05, 01:49 AM