Old April 22nd 05, 01:03 AM
Dan

Default ( OT ) Cell Towers

Local Drug Store had 4 Cell towers put up on the roof..
One story building, School Bus Stop directly in front

Druggist, she is quite upset..

Anyone know how much power these ( average Cell tower) puts out ??

Would you have one in your Living room.. ten feet away ?? twenty feet
??

Old April 22nd 05, 01:27 AM

Do a drive by Shooting on them cell towers,,,, webcams too,at night.Some
cell towers are disguised to look like trees,gas station signs,other
things.I once read an article at www.rense.com about them stupid
ass cell towers.Even in limeyland and other ****ry's around the
World,many cell towers are disguised to look like something they are
not.Don't forget now,I am cuhulin and I!,cuhulin am always right.
Signed,,,,, cuhulin

Old April 22nd 05, 01:43 AM
Les

Do a drive by Shooting on them cell towers,,,, webcams too,at

night.Some
cell towers are disguised to look like trees,gas station signs,other
things.I once read an article at www.rense.com about them

stupid
ass cell towers.Even in limeyland and other ****ry's around the
World,many cell towers are disguised to look like something they are
not.Don't forget now,I am cuhulin and I!,cuhulin am always right.
Signed,,,,, cuhulin

There is no way we could mistake anybody else for you.

Nobody, absolutely nobody could be as stupid as you!

Yes, you are CooKoolin and you are always dumb!

Les

Old April 22nd 05, 01:54 AM
Honus

"Les" wrote in message
ups.com...

wrote:
Do a drive by Shooting on them cell towers,,,, webcams too,at

night.Some
cell towers are disguised to look like trees,gas station signs,other
things.I once read an article at www.rense.com about them

stupid
ass cell towers.Even in limeyland and other ****ry's around the
World,many cell towers are disguised to look like something they are
not.Don't forget now,I am cuhulin and I!,cuhulin am always right.
Signed,,,,, cuhulin

There is no way we could mistake anybody else for you.

Nobody, absolutely nobody could be as stupid as you!

Yes, you are CooKoolin and you are always dumb!

God help me, I can't stop!

There once was a dunce named cuhulin,
Whose posts showed a lack of good schoolin'.
He said "I could try,
But there's no reason why.
There's no one out there I'd be foolin'"

Old April 22nd 05, 07:54 AM
Michael A. Terrell

Les wrote:

wrote:
Do a drive by Shooting on them cell towers,,,, webcams too,at

night.Some
cell towers are disguised to look like trees,gas station signs,other
things.I once read an article at www.rense.com about them

stupid
ass cell towers.Even in limeyland and other ****ry's around the
World,many cell towers are disguised to look like something they are
not.Don't forget now,I am cuhulin and I!,cuhulin am always right.
Signed,,,,, cuhulin

There is no way we could mistake anybody else for you.

Nobody, absolutely nobody could be as stupid as you!

Yes, you are CooKoolin and you are always dumb!

Les

He is talking about committing a federal felony which would leave his
worthless ass in federal prison for the rest of his life.

On the other hand, I would like to see a building that can support
four towers on the roof.

--
Former professional electron wrangler.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

( OT ) Cell Towers Dan Shortwave 4 April 23rd 05 04:01 AM
Cell Phone Users are Killing Everyone Dr. Artaud Shortwave 2 March 5th 05 08:58 AM
Portable cell towers on Garden State Parkway? Andy in NJ Scanner 7 April 10th 04 11:44 PM
Sony 7600GR Cell Phones and Amish The Dawn Soliloquy Shortwave 1 September 8th 03 01:59 PM