Old April 22nd 05, 02:58 AM

Default Documents: NASA Loosening Saftey Standards.

www.drudgereport.com (Space Shuttle article)
And,I Quote what that woman who used to work for NASA once said in my
Popular Mechanics or my Popular Science magazine from about a year or so
ago,NASA,YOU ARE BROKEN!
Go to your local area libraries and look up that magazine from about a
year or so ago,Look on the front cover,Look inside the magazine and read
the Article.It might date back to about two years ago,I am bad at
remembering certain dates.(Which reminds me,I need to head on over to
Metrocenter Mall now) All of the Space Shuttle Engines are tested at
Stennis Space Center,Mississippi before they go up into Orbit.
cuhulin

60 Minutes needs to 'come clean' with the American People. RHF Shortwave 16 September 22nd 04 05:07 PM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla General 0 July 22nd 04 12:14 PM
The Pool N2EY Policy 515 February 22nd 04 03:14 AM