Old April 26th 05, 03:26 AM

The real scary thing about it is,It could happen.China and North Korea
and other rogue states/countries are getting better and better at
building long range intercontinental missiles.I still Say World Net
Daily is a Good news website.But,to each their own,I always say.
cuhulin

Old April 26th 05, 05:04 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"? Dr. Artaud ?" wrote:
3254.bay.webtv.net:

Cuhulin, I would indeed be more worried about China or North Korea than
Iran, though I don't believe that a single weapon would be effective.

Regards,

Dr. Artaud

Follow Roscoe Bartlett's work and you may be surprised.

Just *one* 100-kt fission device, detonated over Omaha,
would be enough to render 80% of the nations electronic
communications capability inert.

73,

Steve
--
Steve Lawrence
Burnsville, Minnesota

Every moment of a human life is an act
of worship.

Coincidence is God's way of being anonymous.

Old April 26th 05, 05:27 PM

Fiber Optic,Fiber Optic is the way to go.The more the better.Or does
that make any sense? I saw a website a few days ago about a company
which sells Fiber Optic cables if anybody wants the URL of the website.I
think I emailed it to myself.
cuhulin

Old April 26th 05, 05:31 PM

Two or three years ago,either Popular Science or Popular Mechanics
magazine had an article about electro magnetic devices that could be
built for $500.00.
I DON't want one!
cuhulin

Old April 26th 05, 02:11 PM
John S.

If you want something to worry about then consider the possibility of
an asian version of the EU. Imagine China and India as the center of a
regional economic unit that could dwarf the EU once it got going. That
unit aligned against Japan and the U.S. would quite a force. Is there
room for two AU organizations - one in Africa and one in Asia?