Old April 28th 05, 04:40 PM

Pirate Shortwave Radio is the Best! Shortwave Radio listening of all.I
have ALWAYS LIKED PIRATE SHORTWAVE RADIO.I ALWAYS WILL TOO.
cuhulin

Old April 28th 05, 04:49 PM

John S,a little over a year ago,I got a phone call from that WHOAR,
betsy myers at nbc.(or whichever Commie outfit that WHOAR! works for) I
picked up my phone,I says,Who is this? BITCH,says,Mr.Ryan,I am betsy
myers,I told that Filthy Bitch Slut ****! to Don't Ever Phone Me Again!
(Hit it,Willie Nelson,on www.us963.com The City Of New Orleans)
cuhulin

Old April 28th 05, 06:14 PM

Yeah,but I know about Teledifusion though and I know I need to go take a
**** and then get on over to the Goodwill thrift store.
cuhulin

Old April 28th 05, 06:48 PM
John S.

I don't understand....

Old April 28th 05, 06:58 PM

Out the door and on me way to the Goodwill thrift store rat now.
cuhulin

Old April 28th 05, 11:14 PM
Michael

"CW" wrote in message
.net...
FCC regulations prohibit SW broadcasting to domestic audiences. That has a
lot to do with it.

There are legal and technical ways around that for sure.

Michael

Old April 29th 05, 12:17 AM

I doubt that 97 percent of regular business travelers listen to
shortwave. However, I do think that shortwave is primed to experience a
resurgence. Let me explain...

When we're all moaning about the discontinuation of various receivers,
we tend to focus on the high-end receivers, which are indeed being
'thinned out'. However, thanks to the Chinese, the world is being
flooded with inexpensive shortwave radios. I believe that this latter
fact will eventually work to the advantage of the high-end market.
People will get cheap shortwave radios, enjoy them and then come down
with a nagging and persistent curiosity about how much more they could
hear with a *better* receiver. So, I expect the large number of sales
of low-end receivers will eventually translate into demand for better
receivers.

I could be wrong, but isn't this the way it usually works? I ended up
with an R8B only after going through a string of less expensive radios
and always developing a yearning for more. I think this is fairly
common.

Steve

Old April 29th 05, 01:22 AM
Honus