RadioBanter

-   -   Garafalo/Seder Air America #1 in New York City (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/70089-garafalo-seder-air-america-1-new-york-city.html)

David April 30th 05 04:15 PM

Garafalo/Seder Air America #1 in New York City

Majority Report is the #1 talk radio show in the 25-54 demographic in
NYC for its time slot.
Majority Report: 2.9
WABC: 2.7
WOR: 1.2
Who does WOR feature in that time slot? Savage and Laura Ingraham.
Air America came in as the second-highest-ranked talk network in NYC
across the board.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2004/7/19/15139/9928

dxAce April 30th 05 05:36 PM

David wrote:

Majority Report is the #1 talk radio show in the 25-54 demographic in
NYC for its time slot.
Majority Report: 2.9
WABC: 2.7
WOR: 1.2
Who does WOR feature in that time slot? Savage and Laura Ingraham.
Air America came in as the second-highest-ranked talk network in NYC
across the board.

Well, it is New York City after all... a hotbed of liberalism. Let's see 'em
make some inroads into the real America.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2004/7/19/15139/9928

David April 30th 05 05:49 PM

On Sat, 30 Apr 2005 12:36:25 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

David wrote:

Majority Report is the #1 talk radio show in the 25-54 demographic in
NYC for its time slot.
Majority Report: 2.9
WABC: 2.7
WOR: 1.2
Who does WOR feature in that time slot? Savage and Laura Ingraham.
Air America came in as the second-highest-ranked talk network in NYC
across the board.

Well, it is New York City after all... a hotbed of liberalism. Let's see 'em
make some inroads into the real America.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2004/7/19/15139/9928

You mean the parts of the country where they believe the government is
their friend, will protect them from the queers and is operating in
their best interests?

If so, I'll take the real United States as opposed to the real
America.

Bob Haberkost April 30th 05 05:51 PM

"dxAce" wrote in message

| David wrote:

| Majority Report is the #1 talk radio show in the 25-54 demographic in
| NYC for its time slot.
| Majority Report: 2.9
| WABC: 2.7
| WOR: 1.2
| Who does WOR feature in that time slot? Savage and Laura Ingraham.
| Air America came in as the second-highest-ranked talk network in NYC
| across the board.

| Well, it is New York City after all... a hotbed of liberalism. Let's see 'em
| make some inroads into the real America.

By "Real America", I assume you mean the part more comparable to third world
countries, where by circumstance of history happen to speak English? Where
network affiliates, as often as not, acquire their programming only through the
agreement to air commercials cleared on the network in return for free
programming? Where listeners wouldn't know the difference between a quorum and
a queer without pictures?

Why would anyone care?
Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty by
evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious
encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding." -- Justice
Brandeis
For direct replies, take out the contents between the hyphens. -Really!-

dxAce April 30th 05 05:54 PM

wrote:

David wrote:

[...]

OK, if so then your 'real' United States is pretty darn small. Just look at a map
that shows the 'blue' counties vs. the 'red' counties.

Looks like little islands in the stream.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

dxAce April 30th 05 05:55 PM

Bob Haberkost wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

| David wrote:

| Majority Report is the #1 talk radio show in the 25-54 demographic in
| NYC for its time slot.
| Majority Report: 2.9
| WABC: 2.7
| WOR: 1.2
| Who does WOR feature in that time slot? Savage and Laura Ingraham.
| Air America came in as the second-highest-ranked talk network in NYC
| across the board.

| Well, it is New York City after all... a hotbed of liberalism. Let's see 'em
| make some inroads into the real America.

By "Real America", I assume you mean the part more comparable to third world
countries, where by circumstance of history happen to speak English? Where
network affiliates, as often as not, acquire their programming only through the
agreement to air commercials cleared on the network in return for free
programming? Where listeners wouldn't know the difference between a quorum and
a queer without pictures?

Quite interesting... both you and David both mentioned 'queers'...

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Al Dykes April 30th 05 05:59 PM

wrote:

David wrote:

[...]

All that's in those big red areas is prairie dogs , and they can't
vote. The country is closer than 49-51 democrat/republican.

--
a d y k e s @ p a n i x . c o m

Don't blame me. I voted for Gore.

dxAce April 30th 05 06:11 PM

Al Dykes wrote:

wrote:

David wrote:

[...]

Funny you mentioned Gore as I heard the other day that that poor 'tard boy couldn't
even get some passing grades in divinity school for Christ's sake (no pun intended).

dxAce
Michigan
USA

dxAce April 30th 05 06:27 PM

Al Dykes wrote:

wrote:

David wrote:

[...]

Yeah, lots of prairie dogs in Tennessee and even they didn't vote for Gore.

LMAO at the liberal 'tard boy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

dxAce April 30th 05 06:30 PM

David wrote:

On Sat, 30 Apr 2005 12:55:43 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

Bob Haberkost wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

| David wrote:

| Majority Report is the #1 talk radio show in the 25-54 demographic in
| NYC for its time slot.
| Majority Report: 2.9
| WABC: 2.7
| WOR: 1.2
| Who does WOR feature in that time slot? Savage and Laura Ingraham.
| Air America came in as the second-highest-ranked talk network in NYC
| across the board.

| Well, it is New York City after all... a hotbed of liberalism. Let's see 'em
| make some inroads into the real America.

By "Real America", I assume you mean the part more comparable to third world
countries, where by circumstance of history happen to speak English? Where
network affiliates, as often as not, acquire their programming only through the
agreement to air commercials cleared on the network in return for free
programming? Where listeners wouldn't know the difference between a quorum and
a queer without pictures?

Quite interesting... both you and David both mentioned 'queers'...

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Fear of queers is the only reason the idiot in chief sits in the White
House.

You are delusional... and paranoid... as I stated earlier, you need to seek some help.

dxAce
Michigan
USA