Old April 30th 05, 06:53 PM
Burr Patterson, Jr.

Default Cuhulin thrown off Webtv? my 2 cents

The only thing that bothered me was his cussing in the subject line. I
asked him to rethink that but it did no good.

Maybe when he comes back he will temper himself a little.

If you open his post and don't like what he says then it's your problem
for opening his post knowing the stuff he post. But the subject line
where every one has to read it is another matter.

Burr

PS: He may well just had a night out with the wimin and is sleeping late
to recover.

Ryan wrote:
Strange that he's gone. I think Webtv go so many complaints that he
either got suspended or TOS'd. Either is ok by me.

Old April 30th 05, 07:42 PM
Telamon

Ryan wrote:
Strange that he's gone. I think Webtv go so many complaints that he
either got suspended or TOS'd. Either is ok by me.

THIS IS YOUR CLUE FOR THE DAY.

If everyone would just put him in the kill file AND not RESPOND to him
then he could post all the crap he wants and it would not matter.

Since I have him kill filed I don't see he posts UNLESS someone that I
have not kill filed responds AND they do not AT LEAST SNIP HIS CRAP.

The Troll is not the problem as he is easily taken care of. The problem
is YOU GUYS THAT RESPOND TO THE TROLL and it's a two fold problem.

1. Your response keeps him posting more instead of just going away.
2. I get to see his crap through your re-posting it.

UNDERSTAND?

NOW SHAPE UP and just kill file the problem poster instead of BEING THE
PROBLEM.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old April 30th 05, 07:52 PM
Brian Hill

"Telamon" wrote in message

Ryan wrote:
[...]

Tel for an astute fella you fail to see one thing- They like responding to
Cahooglin. He helps them release those pent up energies after a hard day.

B.H.

Cuhulin thrown off Webtv? Burr Shortwave 26 May 14th 05 05:04 AM
abuse webtv Ryan Shortwave 34 May 1st 05 02:17 AM
My old Radio [email protected] Shortwave 26 March 8th 05 03:32 AM
FS: Books, Magazines Box number 3 Eugene Rippen Swap 0 May 1st 04 07:02 PM