Old April 30th 05, 05:07 PM
Burr

Default Cuhulin thrown off Webtv?

That's about what I was asking last night

Burr

"Ryan" wrote in message
Strange that he's gone. I think Webtv go so many complaints that he
either got suspended or TOS'd. Either is ok by me.

Old April 30th 05, 05:41 PM
€ Dr. Artaud €

Ryan wrote in
:

Not desiring to pursue your comments with bias, (in other words, I'm not
taking sides), complaints about what?

Oddly enough, while watching the posts on this NG, clearly 40% of them
are not related to shortwave in any clear way. Many of the posts are
initiators concerning Cuhulin, designed to elicit a response, a flame war
if you will.

Hopefully, the link that he posted the other day, a nude man sitting in
front of his web camera, holding a WebTV keyboard across his genitals,
was not, in fact, Cuhulin. Do you know if it purportedly was?

The only real problem that I have with Cuhulin is his name, as I find it
nearly impossible to write it without screwing the word up. Is Cuhulin is
name, or does it stand for something that I don't understand?

I used to work with a man that was very acerbic to everyone in the area,
including the supervisor. If I or virtually anyone else would have made
comments to the supervisor as I have heard this man make, we would have
been given time off. For some reason, coming from this man though, his
comments just seemed natural, the supervisor would laugh. I can't think
of anyone that didn't enjoy hearing his abusive comments on the portable
radios that we carried. I kind of think of Cuhulin this way, he really
had me laughing on some of his posts, wimmins and all, he just has a way
with words.

Thanks and Regards,

Dr. Artaud

Old April 30th 05, 05:53 PM
Larry's Nightmare

=80 Dr. Artaud =80 wrote:
Ryan wrote in
:

[...]

His real name is James Larry Ryan, he posts under cuhulin,
flowerinthewater, alice, and others from his webtv. One of his nick
names over on the webtv group on google is D Day Larry and LOL (Larry
on Line). They are rejoicing over in the webtv group the fact he may be
gone. I know I am. I sent copies of all of his filth and abusive posts
to webtv. I certainly hope I contributed to his demise.

Old April 30th 05, 05:54 PM

Strange that he's gone. I think Webtv go so many complaints that he
either got suspended or TOS'd. Either is ok by me.

Maybe he just has his hands full with the "wimmins".

Steve

Old April 30th 05, 06:07 PM
Jim

if either is true then maybe some other guys around here who are
computer bigots can stop judging people by what technologies they use,
like killfiling all posts from webtv.net for instance. or presuming
computer illiteracy (in their minds this is the same as being stupid)
upon all webtv users. i could name several of you "real computer" guys
who are jerks just like Cuhulin.

Old April 30th 05, 06:17 PM
€ Dr. Artaud €

"Larry's Nightmare" wrote in
oups.com:

James Larry Ryan

He's was more articulate as James Larry Ryan than as Cuhulin.

Regards,

Dr. Artaud

http://www.tsna.org/view/

"Name: James Larry Ryan Feb 06, 2005
Email: James Larry Ryan
Comments: I Joined the U.S.Army, October 28,1962. From boot camp, Fort
Gordon, Georgia, I was in ARADCOM (Army Air Defense Command) at Scott Air
Force Base,Illinois, January 1963 through October 1963.

November 1963 through December 1963, I went to ammo school at Fort Knox,
Kentucky.
January 1964 through most of December 1964, I was in the 114th Aviation
Company in Vietnam,( 114thaviationcCompany.com )

Shannon Wright Compound near Vinh Long. Then I ****ed off a certain
Major _____, at Shannon Wright Compound and I got transfered to Tan Son
Nhut.

January 1965 through October 1965, I was in the 22nd Chemical Company at
Fort Hood, Texas.

My eight years older brother, was a helicopter mechanic at Vung Tau, in
1964, his second tour of duty, in Vietnam, following a year in Germany.

I once caught the Chaplain Run, one Sunday, to go visit my brother, at
Vung Tau.

My name is James Larry Ryan. I live in Jackson, Mississippi.

God Bless all the guys and gals in our U.S. Military.

God Bless America.

Signed,

James Larry Ryan"

"i am not very good at talking about my army time in viet nam. dont know
why!!! its some of the little things that i cant get out of my mind. my
second day in viet nam.. can tho..jan 5th 1964.. to have our paper work,
records filed.. i walked around town, at an old water fountain,, long
since shut down,, i was 23 then. a viet namese guy about my age. wandered
out from some where. we tried to talk. he knew no english. i knew no viet
namease languange. we tried to talk about the war. some how,,, we
understood.. "

Old April 30th 05, 06:41 PM
RM MS

I emailed him to check if his inbox is still available and did not get a
Delivery Failure Notice. I bet he's hiding out with some Wimmins' and
maybe a hound, too.

Old April 30th 05, 06:42 PM
Mark Zenier

In article ,
Dr. Artaud NoSuchThing @Notreal.com wrote:
The only real problem that I have with Cuhulin is his name, as I find it
nearly impossible to write it without screwing the word up. Is Cuhulin is
name, or does it stand for something that I don't understand?

It's the name of a legendary Irish hero chronicled in "The Book of the
Dun Cow". Beowulf type stuff, only about battles and cattle raids
and whatever the Irish were up to at the dawn of history.

Mark Zenier Washington State resident

Old April 30th 05, 06:56 PM
Honus

"€ Dr. Artaud €" wrote in message
Ryan wrote in
:

Not desiring to pursue your comments with bias, (in other words, I'm not
taking sides), complaints about what?

Oddly enough, while watching the posts on this NG, clearly 40% of them
are not related to shortwave in any clear way. Many of the posts are
initiators concerning Cuhulin, designed to elicit a response, a flame war
if you will.

Hopefully, the link that he posted the other day, a nude man sitting in
front of his web camera, holding a WebTV keyboard across his genitals,
was not, in fact, Cuhulin. Do you know if it purportedly was?

The only real problem that I have with Cuhulin is his name, as I find it
nearly impossible to write it without screwing the word up. Is Cuhulin is
name, or does it stand for something that I don't understand?

This is all I was ever able to find. Since he's always on about his Irish
roots, it makes sense.

http://vassun.vassar.edu/~sttaylor/Cooley/Names.html

"Cuchulain: the usual name of the hero Setanta; son of the god Lug and of
Dechtire, and foster-son of Sualtaim (pronounced Cuhulin)"

It's a name from the Irish age of heroes, or some such.

abuse webtv Ryan Shortwave 34 May 1st 05 02:17 AM
My old Radio [email protected] Shortwave 26 March 8th 05 03:32 AM
Cuhulin and David melt down, audio at 11 running dogg Shortwave 5 March 6th 05 07:06 PM
Landshark: Liar, Forger, WebTV user I Am Not George CB 6 February 3rd 04 02:45 PM