Old May 2nd 05, 04:14 PM

Default SWLing in Ohio

My wife and I will be moving to Oberlin Ohio in August. I'm wondering
if anyone could share some info/experiences with Dxing/SWL in that
area? What conditions would I expect, and what kind of
stations/countries would I expect to hear, as opposed to Northern NEw
England where I am now? Thanks!

Old May 3rd 05, 08:19 AM

hello from dayton......you will have to visit here for the dayton
hamvention! largest/best in the world.10 thru 160 meters ohio is very
active and as for swl/dxing you will encounter slightly better
propagation for south asia,australia,nw canada.