Old May 3rd 05, 11:59 AM
Al Patrick

Default Israel's Identity: It Matters!

Take a simple 10 question survey and receive a free book Israel's
Identity: It Matters! by mail. It's called the Defense of Israel Survey.
The FREE book is ISRAEL'S IDENTITY: IT MATTERS!

http://www.missiontoisrael.org/surve...raelsurvey.php
Old May 3rd 05, 04:48 PM
BDK

In article ,
says...
Take a simple 10 question survey and receive a free book Israel's
Identity: It Matters! by mail. It's called the Defense of Israel Survey.
The FREE book is ISRAEL'S IDENTITY: IT MATTERS!

http://www.missiontoisrael.org/surve...raelsurvey.php

It does matter, because it shows that you are buying into the christian
"identity" nonsense. You and your survey are nothing but **** Al.

BDK
Old May 4th 05, 04:54 AM
Al Patrick

BDK wrote:
In article ,
says...

Take a simple 10 question survey and receive a free book Israel's
Identity: It Matters! by mail. It's called the Defense of Israel Survey.
The FREE book is ISRAEL'S IDENTITY: IT MATTERS!

http://www.missiontoisrael.org/surve...raelsurvey.php

It does matter, because it shows that you are buying into the christian
"identity" nonsense. You and your survey are nothing but **** Al.

BDK

That's YOUR opinion, and you know what they say about opinions! :-)
Old May 4th 05, 04:58 AM
Al Patrick

BDK wrote:

In article ,
says...

Take a simple 10 question survey and receive a free book Israel's
Identity: It Matters! by mail. It's called the Defense of Israel Survey.
The FREE book is ISRAEL'S IDENTITY: IT MATTERS!

http://www.missiontoisrael.org/surve...raelsurvey.php

It does matter, because it shows that you are buying into the christian
"identity" nonsense. You and your survey are nothing but **** Al.

BDK

Does it matter who your father, or you for that matter, names in his will?

There were TWELVE tribes of Israel. Judah was but one of them. All
"Jews" are not sons of Abraham and therefore God's promises to Abraham
and his descendants do not apply to them.

I suggest everyone take the survey, and get the book. :-)
Old May 4th 05, 05:41 AM
Al Patrick

BDK wrote:

In article ,
says...

Take a simple 10 question survey and receive a free book Israel's
Identity: It Matters! by mail. It's called the Defense of Israel Survey.
The FREE book is ISRAEL'S IDENTITY: IT MATTERS!

http://www.missiontoisrael.org/surve...raelsurvey.php

It does matter, because it shows that you are buying into the christian
"identity" nonsense. You and your survey are nothing but **** Al.

BDK

Abraham begot Isaac and Isaac begot Jacob. Jacob's name was changed to
Israel and he is sometimes called Jacob/Israel. Jacob/Israel had twelve
sons and they became the twelve tribes of Israel.

But guess what. Abraham had more than just Isaac, even though God told
him that it was through Sarah that the world would be blessed. His
other son was through the bond woman and his descendants became the Arab
nations. So, yes, more than the "twelve tribes" can lawfully and
legally claim to be "sons of Abraham" -- The Arabs Can -- but I doubt
seriously that the Khazars can and that is about 90% of what claims to
be Jews in the nation of Israel today. They were "converts" to Judaism.

Get the book. Read the book. Better still, read The Book, The Holy Bible!

Your "christian identity" reminds me of the Jewess Gail Ripplinger who
wrote the book "New Age Versions" and pretended to be "defending" the
Word of God, The King James (1611) Version, while NEVER capitalizing the
word Bible! Oh, but she used plenty of incantations and spells in her
little book. Maybe they worked because she surely hooked a lot of
"fish" with it!

-----

Additional: My spell checker even wanted to capitalize the word
Christian but YOU are far to intelligent to do that! Aren't you? :-(

Old May 4th 05, 04:57 PM
Rev. Greensward Surtoat

"Al Patrick" wrote in message
Take a simple 10 question survey and receive a free book Israel's
Identity: It Matters!

....take the 10 second survey and find out how racist
xian identity bigots are all over short-wave radio and
the internet.

.....mainly because they are ignorant SOB's,
they usually don't have "a-pot-to-****-in-or-a-window-to
-throw-it-out-of", and finally 98% of the US population
sees them as kooks screwballs, plus the US Govt. and
OHS sees C.I. as possible al-Queda sympathizers too.
(bet U didn't know that eh folks!)

I for one hope OHS and the BATF locks them all up
in Guantanimo Bay and the FCC revokes the licenses
of all their kook short-wave radio shows which serves
only to incite domestic sedition and insurrection.

Old May 4th 05, 05:02 PM
BDK

In article ,
says...
BDK wrote:

In article ,

says...

Take a simple 10 question survey and receive a free book Israel's
Identity: It Matters! by mail. It's called the Defense of Israel Survey.
The FREE book is ISRAEL'S IDENTITY: IT MATTERS!

http://www.missiontoisrael.org/surve...raelsurvey.php

It does matter, because it shows that you are buying into the christian
"identity" nonsense. You and your survey are nothing but **** Al.

BDK

Abraham begot Isaac and Isaac begot Jacob. Jacob's name was changed to
Israel and he is sometimes called Jacob/Israel. Jacob/Israel had twelve
sons and they became the twelve tribes of Israel.

And these myths matter how? You are so disparate to find, "Reason to
hate the jews, #127, the khazar bull****". Kind of like hating the
russians because some of them had asians in their past ancestry, a long
long time ago. Almost every area of the world was conquered or did the
conquering, and everytime, there is the dreaded, in your feeble mind,
some of that gol durn "race mixin".

But guess what. Abraham had more than just Isaac, even though God told
him that it was through Sarah that the world would be blessed. His
other son was through the bond woman and his descendants became the Arab
nations.

You really believe this nonsense?? No wonder you buy into the
"identity" BS. It's an old fable, nothing more.

So, yes, more than the "twelve tribes" can lawfully and
legally claim to be "sons of Abraham" -- The Arabs Can -- but I doubt
seriously that the Khazars can and that is about 90% of what claims to
be Jews in the nation of Israel today. They were "converts" to Judaism.

So what?? Just about every christian's, (or any other religion)
ancestors converted over too? People, even white cracker trash like
yourself, are almost never "purebreds", even less so as you go back in
time. People intermarry, and always have, and the genes get spread
around.

I'm actually half "cracker" myself. My mother's father's bunch have
lived in Kentucky for over 200 years. Of course, there is native
american in there too, and french, both at least a couple of times, and
then the other side is 100% Irish, a whole bunch of Ghallagers came over
in a couple of waves and then the Kelly's came over around 1890 or so.
My other side is Polish (catholic) and there's some from scotland and
france too, and a couple that possibly are from Newfoundland..

Get the book. Read the book. Better still, read The Book, The Holy Bible!

I'll pass, I've read it more than enough to know what is really is, and
what it stands for..

Your "christian identity" reminds me of the Jewess Gail Ripplinger who
wrote the book "New Age Versions" and pretended to be "defending" the
Word of God, The King James (1611) Version, while NEVER capitalizing the
word Bible! Oh, but she used plenty of incantations and spells in her
little book. Maybe they worked because she surely hooked a lot of
"fish" with it!

Like Texe Marrs and his type have hooked you, swallowing the "jew
bait"?? LOL.

I love how some of you loons get all bent out of shape over not capping
the word "bible". It's a book, nothing more. It has some good ideas and
lessons in it, but it's full of errors and contradictions, too. Along
with all the recycled versions of older stories, that alone proves it's
not "the word of god", it's a book, written by men, and that's it.

-----

Additional: My spell checker even wanted to capitalize the word
Christian but YOU are far to intelligent to do that! Aren't you? :-(

You notice I don't cap ANY religion, Al? That's on purpose. Sure, once
in a while I do it, when I'm sleepy or tired, but I don't think any of
them are really deserving of being capped. And if I was to "grade" the
behavior of the followers of the major religions, none would score too
high. Christians wouldn't be at the bottom, but they would be on the low
end of the curve..

Funny, my spell checker never wants to capitalize anything??

And one thing is for sure, I AM way smarter than you, but then again, so
are most 4th graders..

BDK
Old May 4th 05, 05:04 PM
Al Patrick

Thanks. That complete reply tells me you are not a Reverend of any kind
- but possibly a SNAKE posing as one!

Every Christian has to "love" the abbreviations and language, too.

========

Old May 4th 05, 05:12 PM
dxAce

BDK wrote:

In article ,
says...
BDK wrote:

In article ,

says...

[...]

Damn... I'm of mixed race ancestry myself, what ever should I do?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Old May 4th 05, 05:19 PM
Al Patrick

"Al Patrick" wrote in message

Take a simple 10 question survey and receive a free book Israel's
Identity: It Matters!

...take the 10 second survey and find out how racist
xian identity bigots are all over short-wave radio and
the internet.

....mainly because they are ignorant SOB's,
they usually don't have "a-pot-to-****-in-or-a-window-to
-throw-it-out-of", and finally 98% of the US population
sees them as kooks screwballs, plus the US Govt. and
OHS sees C.I. as possible al-Queda sympathizers too.
(bet U didn't know that eh folks!)

I for one hope OHS and the BATF locks them all up
in Guantanimo Bay and the FCC revokes the licenses
of all their kook short-wave radio shows which serves
only to incite domestic sedition and insurrection.

"Reverend" it was said to Peter in Matthew 26:73 that his speech made
him known -- even though he denied knowing his Lord and Master Jesus Christ.

YOUR speech makes YOU known! I'm betting you're more likely to be a
"sailor" or a back alley drunk than a minister of the Gospel of Jesus
Christ! :-)