Old May 4th 05, 05:04 PM
Al Patrick

Thanks. That complete reply tells me you are not a Reverend of any kind
- but possibly a SNAKE posing as one!

Every Christian has to "love" the abbreviations and language, too.

========

Rev. Greensward Surtoat wrote:

"Al Patrick" wrote in message

Take a simple 10 question survey and receive a free book Israel's
Identity: It Matters!

...take the 10 second survey and find out how racist
xian identity bigots are all over short-wave radio and
the internet.

....mainly because they are ignorant SOB's,
they usually don't have "a-pot-to-****-in-or-a-window-to
-throw-it-out-of", and finally 98% of the US population
sees them as kooks screwballs, plus the US Govt. and
OHS sees C.I. as possible al-Queda sympathizers too.
(bet U didn't know that eh folks!)

I for one hope OHS and the BATF locks them all up
in Guantanimo Bay and the FCC revokes the licenses
of all their kook short-wave radio shows which serves
only to incite domestic sedition and insurrection.

Old May 4th 05, 10:26 PM
Rev. Greensward Surtoat

"Al Patrick" wrote in message
Thanks. That complete reply tells me you are not a Reverend of any kind
- but possibly a SNAKE posing as one!

Every Christian has to "love" the abbreviations and language, too.

(rotflmao)

Ah yes!

There are for certain, far *more intelligent* people watching
"Reverends" like Peter Popoff, Benny Hinn, Robert Tilton
and any one of half-a-dozen other dorknozzles on the TV
Preacher circuit whom I can't think of at the moment.
Compared with shortwave, these guys are mainstream! (grin)

Check this: http://www.adl.org/PresRele/Extremism_72/4710_72.htm : )

Old May 4th 05, 05:19 PM
Al Patrick

"Al Patrick" wrote in message

Take a simple 10 question survey and receive a free book Israel's
Identity: It Matters!

...take the 10 second survey and find out how racist
xian identity bigots are all over short-wave radio and
the internet.

....mainly because they are ignorant SOB's,
they usually don't have "a-pot-to-****-in-or-a-window-to
-throw-it-out-of", and finally 98% of the US population
sees them as kooks screwballs, plus the US Govt. and
OHS sees C.I. as possible al-Queda sympathizers too.
(bet U didn't know that eh folks!)

I for one hope OHS and the BATF locks them all up
in Guantanimo Bay and the FCC revokes the licenses
of all their kook short-wave radio shows which serves
only to incite domestic sedition and insurrection.

"Reverend" it was said to Peter in Matthew 26:73 that his speech made
him known -- even though he denied knowing his Lord and Master Jesus Christ.

YOUR speech makes YOU known! I'm betting you're more likely to be a
"sailor" or a back alley drunk than a minister of the Gospel of Jesus
Christ! :-)

Old May 4th 05, 05:22 PM
dxAce

"Al Patrick" wrote in message

[...]

Be careful knocking 'sailors'...

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old May 6th 05, 06:04 AM
m II

dxAce wrote:

Be careful knocking 'sailors'...

Don't like your dates criticized?

mike
Old May 6th 05, 06:14 AM
Honus

"m II" wrote in message
dxAce wrote:

Be careful knocking 'sailors'...

Don't like your dates criticized?

Perhaps it's more of the case that any one of them could be "Daddy", and
so....

Old May 6th 05, 09:36 AM
dxAce

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Be careful knocking 'sailors'...

Don't like your dates criticized?

Yours are all on the pages of some magazine, right 'tard boy?

dxAce
Michigan
USA