Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 8th 05, 02:49 PM
michael_s

Default North American listeners, what's your favorite casual listening station?

Greetings,

I had this great idea that my mom would really like shortwave radio, so
I picked up a 7600gs for her and the latest Passport. She is still
confused on the topic and we don't spend enough time together for me to
set it all up for her properly.

I figured people who listen in here have their own favorite casual
listening stations. the stations you have programmed in on your
portable, or the station you've got perpetually tuned into in your
shop. Easy signals in the US. My own is ABC at 9580, which I listen to
ovenight on those nights that i'm up late (or up early) working on
projects. I also tune into WBCQ on 7415- there's some very entertaining
stuff on that station.

Anyone else have a casual station to share?

Thanks

Michael