Old May 9th 05, 10:37 AM
007

Default I cannot pick up WorldSpace satellite anymore !

Well not quite correct.

I have not used my receiver(DAR-WS2000) for a while since I can only
point at the satellite from my garden and what with the English weather
!!

It's tuned to AfriStar.

I tried yesterday and most of the stations I could pick up are now
locked. Picked up a Worldspace station asking if I wanted to subscribe
?

****-Off I only listen to RIFF ! I like jazz.

Get people interested and then charge.

I don't suppose there are any hack-codes ?

Anybody want to buy a barely used DAR-WS2000 ?

007

Old May 9th 05, 12:46 PM

007 wrote:
Well not quite correct.

I have not used my receiver(DAR-WS2000) for a while since I can only
point at the satellite from my garden and what with the English

weather
!!

It's tuned to AfriStar.

I tried yesterday and most of the stations I could pick up are now
locked. Picked up a Worldspace station asking if I wanted to

subscribe
?

****-Off I only listen to RIFF ! I like jazz.

Get people interested and then charge.

I don't suppose there are any hack-codes ?

Anybody want to buy a barely used DAR-WS2000 ?

007

Sounds like you're having antenna problems. Why don't you describe them
for us. Maybe we can help.

By the way, there is a group called alt.satellite.radio. If you want to
sell a satellite radio, you're most likely to find a buyer if you post
to a group that's devoted to satellite radio.

Good luck!

Steve