Old May 16th 05, 07:31 PM
MnMikew

wrote in message
oups.com...

So in an effort to reduce your post to its core point, correct me if
the following is not spot-on: "Newsweek irresponsibly published a
made-up a story and people were killed; ergo, Bush is bad".

Do you think this crap up all on your own, or ar you ripping it off of
some "DNC-Leg-Humping" blog site?

-=jd=-

As usuall, well said JD. The leg-humpers like Running_blog are sunk in '06
as well as '08.

Old May 16th 05, 11:27 PM
Bill Otten

Ace, I've got more than one shortwave radio. And a 30+ year ham radio
license to go with it (Extra Class). So I'm no newcomer to dx or shortwave
radio. I might have logged more years on radio than you are old...I don't
know. I merely asked how the report had to do with shortwave....there are
wonderful USENET groups where politics are discussed.

bill
KC9CS

"dxAce" wrote in message

Bill Otten wrote:

...and all this has WHAT to do with shortwave radio?

Well, it certainly is being reported on shortwave radio. You might try
turning
yours on. (If you have one).

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old May 17th 05, 02:29 AM
dxAce

Bill Otten wrote:

Ace, I've got more than one shortwave radio. And a 30+ year ham radio
license to go with it (Extra Class). So I'm no newcomer to dx or shortwave
radio. I might have logged more years on radio than you are old...I don't
know. I merely asked how the report had to do with shortwave....there are
wonderful USENET groups where politics are discussed.

I have more than one shortwave radio as well and got my license in 1970, though
I'm only a General (gasp), but for purposes here this is not really an amateur
radio group.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

bill
KC9CS

Old May 17th 05, 01:03 PM
RHF

JD,
Old May 17th 05, 01:13 PM
dxAce

RHF wrote:

JD,
.
There were People Killed and Injured as a result of
NewsWeek's False Reporting (Lies).
.
The Families of these Dead and Injured People should
file Wrongful Death Law Suites against NewsWeek.

That's absurd... NewsWeek itself had nothing to do with a bunch of kooks failing
to restrain themelves.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old May 17th 05, 03:23 PM
David

On 17 May 2005 05:03:55 -0700, "RHF"
wrote:

JD,
.
There were People Killed and Injured as a result of
NewsWeek's False Reporting (Lies).
.
The Families of these Dead and Injured People should
file Wrongful Death Law Suites against NewsWeek.
.
The US Congress should hold Hearings on :
.
What Did NewsWeek Know ?
[ Why Did NewsWeek 'choose' to LIE ! ]
.
And When Did NewsWeek Know It ?
.
Why Won't NewsWeek Apologize ?
[ For Publishing a False Report. ]
.
NOTE - The Reporters, Writers and Editors at NewsWeek
should be Subpoena to Testify before Congress.
.
All Journalist and Publishers need to be Held Accountable
for False Reporting and the Outcome of their Irresponsible
Actions that result in Property Damage; and the Injury and
Death of People.
.
The Press is NOT a Protected Class above the Law [.]
.
Why Did NewsWeek Publish an Unsupported, Non-Verified,
Incendiary False Report, {Made-Up News} that NewsWeek
KNEW would cause Riots and Deaths and put American
Citizens and US Soldiers in the Field "At Risk".
.
~ RHF
.
.
= = = wrote:

So in an effort to reduce your post to its core point,
correct me if the following is not spot-on: "Newsweek
irresponsibly published a made-up a story and people
were killed; ergo, Bush is bad".

Do you think this crap up all on your own, or ar you
ripping it off of some "DNC-Leg-Humping" blog site?

-=jd=-

. . . . .

The riots had nothing to do with Newsweek. This is pure Karl Rove
bull****. He's killing 2 birds with one lie:

He's knocking off Newsweek

He's diverting attention from English smoking gun story about fake
Iraq war.

Old May 17th 05, 03:24 PM
David

On Tue, 17 May 2005 08:13:03 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

RHF wrote:

JD,
.
There were People Killed and Injured as a result of
NewsWeek's False Reporting (Lies).
.
The Families of these Dead and Injured People should
file Wrongful Death Law Suites against NewsWeek.

That's absurd... NewsWeek itself had nothing to do with a bunch of kooks failing
to restrain themelves.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Wow. Ace and I agree on something!

Old May 17th 05, 03:26 PM
dxAce

David wrote:

On 17 May 2005 05:03:55 -0700, "RHF"
wrote:

JD,
.
= = = wrote:

So in an effort to reduce your post to its core point,
correct me if the following is not spot-on: "Newsweek
irresponsibly published a made-up a story and people
were killed; ergo, Bush is bad".

Do you think this crap up all on your own, or ar you
ripping it off of some "DNC-Leg-Humping" blog site?

-=jd=-

. . . . .

The riots had nothing to do with Newsweek. This is pure Karl Rove
bull****. He's killing 2 birds with one lie:

He's knocking off Newsweek

He's diverting attention from English smoking gun story about fake
Iraq war.

If it's 'fake' then why are you and the other 'tards in such a tizzy?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old May 17th 05, 03:28 PM
dxAce

David wrote:

On Tue, 17 May 2005 08:13:03 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

RHF wrote:

JD,
.
There were People Killed and Injured as a result of
NewsWeek's False Reporting (Lies).
.
The Families of these Dead and Injured People should
file Wrongful Death Law Suites against NewsWeek.

That's absurd... NewsWeek itself had nothing to do with a bunch of kooks failing
to restrain themelves.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Wow. Ace and I agree on something!

Yes, you and I both agree that you need to take your meds.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old May 17th 05, 06:07 PM
Cmd Buzz Corey

dxAce wrote:

RHF wrote:

JD,
.
There were People Killed and Injured as a result of
NewsWeek's False Reporting (Lies).
.
The Families of these Dead and Injured People should
file Wrongful Death Law Suites against NewsWeek.

That's absurd... NewsWeek itself had nothing to do with a bunch of kooks failing
to restrain themelves.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Well, Newsweek should have known better than to publish something that
could be so violatile without actual proof, and they should be more
responsible, but then as you say, it takes very little for the muslim
mind to go completely berserk. Does anyone think that if some kook
muslim flushed a Bible down the john that there would be rioting among
Christians screaming death to muslims?