Old June 5th 05, 12:44 AM
Drifter

Default Pirate on 6925 @ 23:40utc

really bad conditions here. music.
can't catch an ID...
Drifter...

*on the fringe of Pittsburgh*
Old June 5th 05, 12:47 AM
John Smith

Are these pirates at least running a 100 watts or are they stickly just
broadcasting to their block... yanno, a kilowatt makes a good signal
that a few people will hear...

Warmest regards,
John

Old June 5th 05, 12:58 AM
Drifter

can't catch an ID...

**********************

23:50utc. still fading in and out.
low male voice, vary bassie, sounded
like WNER ??? anyone?
far east, east indian music...
bad copy here...

Drifter...

***on the fringe of Pittsburgh***
Old June 5th 05, 01:15 AM
Brian Hill

"John Smith" wrote in message
Are these pirates at least running a 100 watts or are they stickly just
broadcasting to their block... yanno, a kilowatt makes a good signal that
a few people will hear...

Warmest regards,
John

They run at all differant power outputs. I've heard 10watt pirates 100s of
miles out with the right conditions. I hear the Poet on his Johnson Viking
Valiant all the time and he's a long ways out.

--
73 and good DX. B.H.
Brian's Radio Universe

Old June 5th 05, 01:34 AM
dxAce

Drifter wrote:

really bad conditions here. music.
can't catch an ID...

Seems as though it was probably WMPR

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old June 5th 05, 01:46 AM
Tom Holden

"dxAce" wrote in message

Drifter wrote:

really bad conditions here. music.
can't catch an ID...

Seems as though it was probably WMPR

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Really strong in Toronto at 00:10 ID'd as WMPR or WNPR

Tom

Pirate 6925 dxAce Shortwave 0 January 15th 05 09:41 PM
Pirate 6925 dxAce Shortwave 6 December 18th 04 10:30 PM
Pirate 6925 dxAce Shortwave 4 November 20th 04 05:33 AM
Ironman Radio (Pirate) 6925 KHz DesignGuy Shortwave 1 November 6th 04 10:42 PM
Pirate 6925 dxAce Shortwave 1 October 13th 04 12:12 AM