RadioBanter

-   -   NPR EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/72323-npr-employment-application.html)

Honus June 9th 05 06:03 AM

"m II" wrote in message
news:pdPpe.40800$on1.33703@clgrps13...
beerbarrel wrote:

Oh!, Still in the wishing stage huh?

Can't think of anything even half witted to say and too dumb to quit? You

really
ARE like Cuhulin's chickens. Even after the heads are cut off, they still

twitch
and try to run, albeit somewhat spasmodically.

Always worth a repost.

http://www.miketheheadlesschicken.org/

Honus June 9th 05 06:07 AM

"beerbarrel" wrote in message
On Thu, 09 Jun 2005 00:12:32 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

m II wrote:

beerbarrel wrote:

Oh!, Still in the wishing stage huh?

Can't think of anything even half witted to say and too dumb to quit?

You really
ARE like Cuhulin's chickens. Even after the heads are cut off, they

still twitch
and try to run, albeit somewhat spasmodically.

Spasmodically? Ah.... you mean like anything your average Canuck tries to

do?

LMAO

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I did like Canadians until I met little Mikey!

You know, I do believe that you're stupid enough to base a dislike for an
entire nationality based on your experiences with one individual
representative.

If I were you, I'd avoid mirrors (and introspection) at all costs.

dxAce June 9th 05 11:20 AM

wrote:

m II wrote:

beerbarrel wrote:

Oh!, Still in the wishing stage huh?

Can't think of anything even half witted to say and too dumb to quit?

You really
ARE like Cuhulin's chickens. Even after the heads are cut off, they

still twitch
and try to run, albeit somewhat spasmodically.

Spasmodically? Ah.... you mean like anything your average Canuck tries to

do?

LMAO

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I did like Canadians until I met little Mikey!

You know, I do believe that you're stupid enough to base a dislike for an
entire nationality based on your experiences with one individual
representative.

They're a nationality? I'll be darned.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Honus June 10th 05 01:51 AM

"-=jd=-" wrote in message
. 20...
On Thu 09 Jun 2005 12:43:02a, "Honus"
wrote in message news:qNPpe.11278$nr3.10238@trnddc02:

"-=jd=-" wrote in message
. 20...
On Tue 07 Jun 2005 11:17:48p, "Honus"
wrote in message news:wrtpe.5486$Kj3.3577@trnddc03:

"-=jd=-" wrote in message
. 20...
On Mon 06 Jun 2005 08:28:55p, "Honus"

You clearly misunderstood the thrust of my question.

It would appear that there's plenty of "misunderstanding" to go
around...

So then it's business as usual.

Unless it's not. I have to admit - I lost track of whatever it was...

Eh...it probably wasn't worth it anyway. g

[email protected] June 10th 05 11:13 AM

On Wed, 08 Jun 2005 06:08:27 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

Perhaps they should simply just consider not committing crimes?

Like when your parents conceived you?

Stuff a sock in it, 'tard boy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Why don't you just post a numbered list of your ten lame
typing?

Or are you bucking to be Cuhulin's replacement?

dxAce June 10th 05 11:20 AM

wrote:

Perhaps they should simply just consider not committing crimes?

Like when your parents conceived you?

Stuff a sock in it, 'tard boy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Why don't you just post a numbered list of your ten lame
typing?

Or are you bucking to be Cuhulin's replacement?

Perhaps much like you are bucking to be David Rickets or Michael Bryant's
replacement?

Once again 'tard, stuff a sock in it.

Oh, and don't forget to tote.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

[email protected] June 12th 05 11:50 AM

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 06:20:45 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

Once again 'tard, stuff a sock in it.

Sure. And stuff a drawerful of socks up yours.

dxAce June 12th 05 12:06 PM

wrote:

Once again 'tard, stuff a sock in it.

Sure. And stuff a drawerful of socks up yours.

Continue to tote.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Brian Hill June 12th 05 12:40 PM

"m II" wrote in message
Honus wrote:

Yea you guys are amateurs. A real pro doesn't execute his scapegoat. Now
whatcha ya gonna do? Ya gotta whole truck load of whoop ass and nobody to
share it with. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why, Brian...that almost sounds like you're volunteering.

After some soul searching, I'd have to refrain from using Mister Hill as a
subject. He's not nearly virulent or stupid enough. There are, however,
two likely candidates for scapegoatism. I don't know if my carefully
crafted disposable trash writing is worth the effort for the non entities.

They're like Cuhulin's chickens. Even after the heads are cut off, they
still twitch and try to run, albeit somewhat spasmodically..

mike

You guys can flip me sh-t. I don't care. I just want everybody to have fun
:)lol

--
73 and good DX. B.H.
Brian's Radio Universe

m II June 12th 05 02:17 PM

Leonard Martin wrote:

And then there are those Jews! If you used NPR for your only window on
the world (which I virtually do), and you didn't know better, you'd
swear that Jews were 60 percent of the US population instead of their
actual approximately 7 percent (Black being most of the other 40
percent).

The CBC in Canada has roughly the the same size window. It appears they spend a
completely disproportionate amount of time with G_d's one and only Chosen. That
is also quite noticeable in the nightly rebroadceasts of foreign public radio
services. Cynics are saying that there's been a huge increase in the number of
Jewish WWII survivors in the last few decades. Some of them even seem to have
developed tattoos on their arms after the fact.

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=...e+Search&meta=