Old June 8th 05, 04:56 AM
stagger-pee

Default Wiseman finally kicked off NIM Busters

"John Smith" wrote in message
Well, I feel I should point this out, that never really was the real,
"Roger Wiseman"... Indeed, it was an imposter--his real name: "Roger
Dumbman"

Warmest regards,
John
"Stagger Lee" wrote in message
Woger has become persona non grata on all web boards operated by the
Admin of NIM Busters. The web boards have therefore been put into a
mode where a poster must have a previously-registered IP address in
order to post.

This, of course, means that those boards are now censored, and that
Woger has dragged them down into the censorship quagmire where they
can no longer claim to be "free speech" boards.

Woger has been booted yet again, but at some cost to those who booted
him. Typical.

Same shi+ different weekend, just like the Great Liberty Net.

Oh, did ya happen to hear yesterday, one of the Great Lib Net
'regulars' called into Alex Jones' live radio circus show on WWCR!

Folks it was a big time LAUGH RIOT! (I'll give y'all a hint, it was the
kookinschlong from MI who usually checks in later in the evening..
On and on he went with his tired old rant about he British Monarchy
and how all the worlds problems could be solved if the pope would
consecrate russia to some cat-o-lick saint...I think it was "the-virgin
our-lady-of-perpetual-motion" or something like that....)

The goofball would not f-n SHUT UP and Alex Jones *hung up on him*!

Now folks...when a paranoid loon like A.J. of Infowars hangs up on
you, you just know you're ready for a FREAKIN RUBBER ROOM....

I laughed so hard though I was gonna wet my BVD's!
If you missed it, you missed a classic paranoid shortwave radio moment.

-----
"Its foulness was itself a desirable quality: the principle of
Dreckapotheke or "filth-medicine" dictated that the most disgusting
concoctions were the ones that did you the most good..."
-- "Cooking with Mummy", Sarah Bakewell (Today's quote of the day)