Old June 13th 05, 04:30 PM
Mr. Germanium

Default Profit Stair live taking calls 9.318

Now's your chance to speak to The Profit!
9.318 WWRB 11:30 AM (looks like the profit has purchased
a whole lotta airtime on Dave Franz's shortwave
station - jeeze, that airtime $$$ must be cheap!)

Old June 13th 05, 05:16 PM
Al Patrick

I notice he is still on 5070 in the early morning. (? 2-4 & 5-7 EST)
This would be because of a separate contract which is probably not
fulfilled. I thought from one of his comments that he might just let
someone else have that also. He seemed a bit ticked, though he denied
being upset about having to actually pay a bit closer to the going rate
or lose it to someone who would.

Incidentally, I think Pastor Peters picked up approximately half of his
time. Seems its 24 hours per day on Sat & Sun and also about 7 hours
per night (early morning) M-F. I think he implied that some fellow
named "Mr. Stair" had been able to do it so he just might as well give
it a try. :-)

======

Old June 13th 05, 11:17 PM
TL

Somebody call the profit and see if he can predict when Mr. Davies
willl post another message about the Tiny-Tenna.

Old June 14th 05, 12:03 AM
Joel Rubin

Perhaps he can discuss potential strategies with Michael Jackson
and/or his legal team.

Old June 14th 05, 09:38 AM

Probably he'd say that MJ was going to Hell because he was once a
Jehovah's Witness.

Hudley Pearse