Old October 1st 03, 09:44 PM
Frank Dresser

Default Brother Stair taking calls now!

He gave the current date and time, so it's not a re-run. Actually, the
time he gave is an hour ahead of Eastern time.

Frank Dresser

Old October 1st 03, 09:47 PM
Frank Dresser

"Frank Dresser" wrote in message
He gave the current date and time, so it's not a re-run. Actually, the
time he gave is an hour ahead of Eastern time.

Frank Dresser

My mistake. Brother Stair did give the correct time.

Frank Dresser

Old October 2nd 03, 12:30 AM
Warpcore

Did he invent the Stairmaster ?

Old October 2nd 03, 02:21 AM
Frank Dresser

"Warpcore" wrote in message
news
Did he invent the Stairmaster ?

I don't think so. I don't picture the Prophet playing Tommy Edison. He
couldn't stand the pay cut.

Frank Dresser

Old October 2nd 03, 04:02 AM
6BK4ELA

"Frank Dresser" wrote in message

"Warpcore" wrote in message
news
Did he invent the Stairmaster ?

I don't think so. I don't picture the Prophet playing Tommy Edison. He
couldn't stand the pay cut.

Frank Dresser

I heard a story that once he was knocked off the air for 3 Hours
after a cow (!!!) knocked over his Satellite Uplink Dish at his
farm and they could not find anyone there with enough brains
who knew how to re-align the dish with the Bird. How predictable.

I also heard last night James Lloyd of xian Media Network say
that he is musing the idea of taking LIVE CALLS on 5.105 in the
very near future too !! This is a WONDERFUL development as
J.L. is #2 on my list of shortwave kook broadcasters to
"Crank-Yank" via the telephone.

I mean, who **can't** pass up the chance to spoof
and have some radio-fun with J.L. and/or R.G.S. live
on the air !? Yeeeeeee Haww!

TOON IN !!!

Old October 2nd 03, 05:50 AM
Tom Sevart

"Warpcore" wrote in message
news
Did he invent the Stairmaster ?

No, he's the Stairmeister.

Tom

Old October 2nd 03, 06:10 AM
Frank Dresser

"6BK4ELA" wrote in message

I heard a story that once he was knocked off the air for 3 Hours
after a cow (!!!) knocked over his Satellite Uplink Dish at his
farm and they could not find anyone there with enough brains
who knew how to re-align the dish with the Bird. How predictable.

I also heard last night James Lloyd of xian Media Network say
that he is musing the idea of taking LIVE CALLS on 5.105 in the
very near future too !! This is a WONDERFUL development as
J.L. is #2 on my list of shortwave kook broadcasters to
"Crank-Yank" via the telephone.

I mean, who **can't** pass up the chance to spoof
and have some radio-fun with J.L. and/or R.G.S. live
on the air !? Yeeeeeee Haww!

TOON IN !!!

I have sad news. The Last Day Prophet of God was taking calls, but they
wern't quite live. It sounded like he was playing back calls from his
answering machine.

Frank Dresser

Old October 3rd 03, 04:19 AM
LW

"Frank Dresser" wrote ...
I have sad news. The Last Day Prophet of God was taking calls, but they
wern't quite live. It sounded like he was playing back calls from his
answering machine.

Yep, let the answering machine catch the calls while he goes behind
the barn with .. well, you know the rest.

Wonder if Mr. Davies has called the profit lately.