Old June 20th 05, 12:10 PM
dxAce

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

More drivel from the 'tard boy.

more mindless insults from little Bozo...

Another stupid response from a dumb Canuck.

more mindless insults from little Bozo...what is this one? Number four out of a
repertoire of ....four....? Things haven't been the same since that horse you
were molesting kicked you in the head. Come to think of it, aren't you using
that pre-existing injury to get an insurance settlement now? That would be so
YOU..Amazing what the promise of thirty thousand does even to the 'morals' of a
pervert.

Only thirty thousand? Damn, why am I wasting my time. Thirty thousand was just the
price quoted to fix my neck!

LMAO at the stupid Canucky 'tard.

Continue to tote.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old June 21st 05, 02:32 AM
m II

dxAce wrote:

LMAO at the stupid Canucky 'tard.

That would make forty seven thousand times you laughed your ass off this year.
That's sure a lot of kissin' you've provided for your sycophant peebarrel.

mike
Old June 21st 05, 02:40 AM
Li_Changchun

Research support for this article was provided by the Investigative
Fund of The Nation Institute.

Just another Neo-Communist front organization.

The Nation Institute: Non-profit(?) entity closely linked to for-profit
left-wing magazine The Nation magazine, whose book publishing affiliate
features titles like the I Hate Republicans Reader; The Bush-Hater's
Handbook: A Guide to the Most Appalling Presidency of the Past 100 Years;
and the I Hate George W. Bush Reader. This tax-exempt entity is used to
increase the profits of The Nation as a business, an abuse of the tax-laws
which The Nation will probably not care to investigate.

http://www.discoverthenetwork.com/gr...asp?grpid=6780

The Nation: The oldest and most leftwing of all popular American weekly
magazines.
Supported the Russian Revolution and was first U.S. magazine to publish the
Soviet Constitution
Opposed America's Cold War policies after World War II and generally
supported the Communist bloc
Opposed the war in Vietnam and both Gulf Wars
Was saved from bankruptcy by current owners Victor Navasky, Katrina vanden
Heuvel, actor Paul Newman, novelist E.L. Doctorow, former Corporation for
Public Broadcasting chairman Alan Sagner, computer software mogul Peter
Norton, and other "progressive" investors.

http://www.discoverthenetwork.com/gr...asp?grpid=6779

"progressive" is a code word for Neo-Communist

Discover The Neo-COM network - http://www.DiscoverTheNetwork.com

Old June 21st 05, 02:50 AM
Li_Changchun

Geeves, I wonder what these **** poor brain cell deficient Leftist Neo-COMs
are gonna say about the discussions about the invasion of N.Korea?

GASP!

Well Dear I-d-i-o-t-s, sorry to deflate your hard-on, but these types of
"What if" military discussions are fairly common within political circles.

Your just another useful idiot.

"David" wrote in message
On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 12:42:58 -0400, "Lucky"
wrote:

Isn't it just AMAZING, totally AMAZING how our weak little **** ant media
doesn't cover the DSM {Downing Street Memo} like it does the "Runaway

bride"
story if you can call it one for freaken 10 days straight? Or "Tom and

Kates
wedding"?
Holy ****.....

Is the media scared of this administration? Are the journalists scared of
their bosses? What is going on? Plus with all the new Homeland security

laws
allowing the FBI to just do whatever they please, we now live in a
dictatorship.

A state where the media and other organizations are actually scared to

speak
up. Where the administration allows the country to be invaded and where

our
rights that SOLDIERS DIED FOR are washed away forever with a stroke of a
pen.

Bush and Cheney are enemies of the state. I know, you hate me, not the
message or the facts. When someone with no brain is "your hero", who are

you
really talking to anyway?

Like Benjamin Franklin said:
"Those that give up their rights for safety deserve neither"

Lucky

Don't forget the single missing Aruban party chick...

http://www.ucomics.com/rallcom/2005/06/09/

Old June 21st 05, 12:21 PM
dxAce

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

LMAO at the stupid Canucky 'tard.

That would make forty seven thousand times you laughed your ass off this year.
That's sure a lot of kissin' you've provided for your sycophant peebarrel.

Is there something you don't comprehend about the phrase "LMAO at the stupid
Canucky 'tard."

Y'all are pretty damn stupid up there.

Continue to tote.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old June 22nd 05, 05:19 AM
m II

dxAce wrote:

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

LMAO at the stupid Canucky 'tard.

That would make forty seven thousand times you laughed your ass off this year.
That's sure a lot of kissin' you've provided for your sycophant peebarrel.

Is there something you don't comprehend about the phrase "LMAO at the stupid
Canucky 'tard."

forty seven thousand and ONE times...yawwwwn...

mike

--
Dug her ass right up! She was too damn ugly to have sex with before
she died. The old bag o bones fell apart in my hands! She didn't

M/Sgt. Tracy Fort 116 AMX
250 Martin Luther King Blvd.
Robins ANG,
GA. 31098-2009

http://www.qrz.com/detail/KE4ODD
Old June 23rd 05, 08:59 AM

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 07:10:05 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

Continue to tote.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Continuing to repeat the same 'tard insults is a sure sign of
terminal inbreeding.

Do you sleep with all your sisters or is mommy welcome?