Old June 20th 05, 01:52 PM
Lucky

"mike maghakian" wrote in message
Dear aerospace_surplus,

the back of the receiver says DR22, how could it be the DR33 ????????????
------his answer-------

i bought this from boeing i'm not a radio mother ****ing expert

you can see how i try to hide all the tags so a dumb**** like you cant see
them

**** you

Hi Mike

did you buy the radio from him already? I can't believe this guy is allowed
to deal with people on Ebay or anywhere for that matter. Ebay allowing this
guy to talk this way all this time is truly outrageous, You should call your
local T.V. news station and tell them you have a Ebay story to tell them.

Show them the e-mails and try to get e-mails from the other people who he
spoke to this way. The story is about Ebay's morals, rules, and the people
it allows to do business with the public. I would do it. If it went on T.V.
and Ebay saw it, they would HAVE to respond and suspend this guy for good.

You'd get even for yourself and all the present and future people this guy
will hassle and hurt. Sorry to hear about this Mike. You didn't deserve
that.

Lucky

Old June 21st 05, 03:22 AM
Buzzygirl

"mike maghakian" wrote in message

If you want to see ALL the negative feedback this guy has received, check it
out:

http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?Use...rn=Received+by

Jackie

Old June 21st 05, 03:52 AM
Mark S. Holden

Buzzygirl wrote:

"mike maghakian" wrote in message

If you want to see ALL the negative feedback this guy has received, check it
out:

http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?Use...rn=Received+by

Jackie

You might also look at the negative feedback he's given.

Don't think I'd knowingly bid on one of his auctions.

Old June 21st 05, 04:01 AM
Brian Denley

Mark S. Holden wrote:
Buzzygirl wrote:

"mike maghakian" wrote in message

If you want to see ALL the negative feedback this guy has received,
check it out:

http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?Use...rn=Received+by

Jackie

You might also look at the negative feedback he's given.

Don't think I'd knowingly bid on one of his auctions.

Does Ebay police guys like this at all?

--
Brian Denley

Old June 21st 05, 04:05 AM
Buzzygirl

"Brian Denley" wrote in message
news
Does Ebay police guys like this at all?

Doesn't appear to be the case. I guess I'm not sure what sort of conduct one
would have to pull to get kicked off Ebay.

Jackie

Old June 21st 05, 04:16 AM
Honus

"Buzzygirl" wrote in message

"Brian Denley" wrote in message
news
Does Ebay police guys like this at all?

Doesn't appear to be the case. I guess I'm not sure what sort of conduct

one
would have to pull to get kicked off Ebay.

That's easy. Engineer a transaction in which eBay makes no money.

Old June 21st 05, 04:29 AM
Jim Hackett

Why would they oust him? He's a POWER SELLER!
Easy to see where their priorities are...

Old June 21st 05, 04:56 AM
Honus

"Jim Hackett" wrote in message
ink.net...
Why would they oust him? He's a POWER SELLER!
Easy to see where their priorities are...

My point exactly.

Old June 21st 05, 05:24 AM
Mark S. Holden

Brian Denley wrote:

Mark S. Holden wrote:

Buzzygirl wrote:

"mike maghakian" wrote in message

If you want to see ALL the negative feedback this guy has received,
check it out:

http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?Use...rn=Received+by

Jackie

You might also look at the negative feedback he's given.

Don't think I'd knowingly bid on one of his auctions.

Does Ebay police guys like this at all?

Being rude and obnoxious doesn't seem to be a violation of the rules.

Old June 21st 05, 05:30 AM
Cmd Buzz Corey

Lucky wrote:

Hi Mike

did you buy the radio from him already? I can't believe this guy is allowed
to deal with people on Ebay or anywhere for that matter. Ebay allowing this
guy to talk this way all this time is truly outrageous, You should call your
local T.V. news station and tell them you have a Ebay story to tell them.

Show them the e-mails and try to get e-mails from the other people who he
spoke to this way. The story is about Ebay's morals, rules, and the people
it allows to do business with the public. I would do it. If it went on T.V.
and Ebay saw it, they would HAVE to respond and suspend this guy for good.

You'd get even for yourself and all the present and future people this guy
will hassle and hurt. Sorry to hear about this Mike. You didn't deserve
that.

Lucky

Yeah Mike, take a few lessons from Lucky on how to whine. From Lucky's
standpoint a bit of rudness that this guy displays is a major crime and
national shame. A small dent in a power supply is akin to a disaster
like the Titanic for Lucky. Lucky lives a sheltered life.