Old June 20th 05, 02:01 AM
mike maghakian

Default response to my ebay question to seller on item 5783443803

Dear aerospace_surplus,

the back of the receiver says DR22, how could it be the DR33 ????????????
------his answer-------

i bought this from boeing i'm not a radio mother ****ing expert

you can see how i try to hide all the tags so a dumb**** like you cant see
them

**** you

Old June 20th 05, 02:08 AM
Jim Hackett

LOL Too funny. Good thing you didn't say anything that might have ****ed
him off...

"mike maghakian" wrote in message
Dear aerospace_surplus,

the back of the receiver says DR22, how could it be the DR33

????????????

Old June 20th 05, 05:03 AM
Telamon

In article ,
"mike maghakian" wrote:

Dear aerospace_surplus,

the back of the receiver says DR22, how could it be the DR33
????????????
------his answer-------

i bought this from boeing i'm not a radio mother ****ing expert

you can see how i try to hide all the tags so a dumb**** like you
cant see them

**** you

Gee wizz Mike, looks like you ****ed him off. I don't think you are
going to get any more help out of him now.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old June 20th 05, 05:10 AM
Mark S. Holden

mike maghakian wrote:
Dear aerospace_surplus,

the back of the receiver says DR22, how could it be the DR33 ????????????
------his answer-------

i bought this from boeing i'm not a radio mother ****ing expert

you can see how i try to hide all the tags so a dumb**** like you cant see
them

**** you

If you read his feedback, almost all of the negs indicate he's fond of
salty language.

Old June 20th 05, 05:20 AM

This guy sounds like one of Tony Soprano's boys!

FC

Old June 20th 05, 06:09 AM
mike maghakian

I went to see the FB you looked at. this was a great thread:

Seller uses foul language when talking to customer. A disgrace to E-Bay !
Buyer tarkvin ( 383) Jun-02-05 07:285776530010
Reply by aerospace_surplus: YET ANOTHER PIOUS SELF RIGHTIOUS MEMBER OF THE
BIBLE BELT CHECKING IN Jun-02-05 07:36
Follow-up by tarkvin: I guess this "person" was raised among monkeys or
crocodiles, not among humans.. Jun-02-05 08:22

Old June 20th 05, 06:41 AM
Violet

Baaaaaaa Ha Ha Ha Ha!!
Sounds like your typical white trash gipsie dealers
that we all used to see at the hamfests many years ago....the ones
who took a bath every other week and wore clothes from the 1970's.

(Ask him if he accepts American Express)

Old June 20th 05, 06:41 AM
Violet

wrote in message
oups.com...
This guy sounds like one of Tony Soprano's boys!

FC

The Soprano Boys have more class..... : )

Old June 20th 05, 01:42 PM
Lucky

"beerbarrel" wrote in message
On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 18:01:55 -0700, "mike maghakian"
wrote:

Dear aerospace_surplus,

the back of the receiver says DR22, how could it be the DR33
????????????
------his answer-------

i bought this from boeing i'm not a radio mother ****ing expert

you can see how i try to hide all the tags so a dumb**** like you cant see
them

**** you

hahaha...that is funny! You gonna buy it anyway? :-)

Cold Filtered Genuine Crap:

George Ashley
AB8QM
mII
Honkus

You find everyone elses problems "too funny" It seems you're such an ugly
fat slob that the only way you can feel better is laugh at the misfortunes
of others. But with a name like "beerbarrel", we sought of have your
intelligence and social standing in the world figured out.

Now go scratch your ass and have another brew.....

Lucky