Old June 24th 05, 01:05 AM

I second what Joe says here. The 330s works very well in a noisy
environment and it isn't too particular abouit its location--though of
course you should try to find the quietest place possible for it. My
house must be noisier than Joe's, as it didn't work well for me indoors
(not surprising, since I live in an apartment building). However, once
I got it outdoors, I didn't have to get it very far away from my
building until it worked as described in its glowing reviews.

I'd also add that, while I could discern no real directionality with
the 330S, the 1530 apparently *is* somewhat directional and should
always be mounted on a rotor.

Steve