Old June 24th 05, 03:20 AM

Default Jay Leno, Gilbert Godfrey and Radio Shack...

Anybody catch the slam at Radio Shack last night on Leno?

Leno's doing a bit with Gilbert Godfrey. Gilbert is portraying "King
Tut", and Leno is asking him about his King Tut exhibit. Leno asks
"Tut" what it was like traveling around with artifacts that are
thousands of years old.

To paraphrase Godfrey as "Tut", "Well....it's a lot like visiting your
local Radio Shack!"

Ooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhh hh!

73, Bill

Old June 25th 05, 02:07 AM
Michael A. Terrell

" wrote:

Anybody catch the slam at Radio Shack last night on Leno?

Leno's doing a bit with Gilbert Godfrey. Gilbert is portraying "King
Tut", and Leno is asking him about his King Tut exhibit. Leno asks
"Tut" what it was like traveling around with artifacts that are
thousands of years old.

To paraphrase Godfrey as "Tut", "Well....it's a lot like visiting your
local Radio Shack!"

Ooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhh hh!

73, Bill

No, I stopped watching Leno after his "that'll teach people to get
cancer" wisecrack a while back. I lost one family member to cancer, and
I'm considered to be high risk for cancer so I don't find it, or him
funny.

--
Former professional electron wrangler.

Michael A. Terrell