Old June 24th 05, 04:19 AM
Jim Hackett

Default 5.050

Ok what the hell is this?
3:16 utc

Old June 24th 05, 06:09 AM
Telamon

In article .net,
"Jim Hackett" wrote:

Ok what the hell is this?
3:16 utc

5,050 WWRB MCCAYSVILLE 2200-0500 english wNA McCaysville 115 to 150Kw

Program (0300-0330 UTC): Way of Truth

http://www.wwrb.org/

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old June 24th 05, 02:10 PM
Jim Hackett

I should have explained. What I was hearing sounded like a skipping cd
repeating over and over for about 5 minutes. I guess that's what it could
have been. The radio host must have been asleep...

Old June 24th 05, 04:06 PM
Ivan the Terrible

"Jim Hackett" wrote in message
link.net...
I should have explained. What I was hearing sounded like a skipping cd
repeating over and over for about 5 minutes. I guess that's what it

could
have been. The radio host must have been asleep...

Perhaps it was K1MAN buying airtime on WWRB to vent his redundant
IARN bull-****, and in the process his cheap chinese Radio Shack
CD player got stuck in a loop or the digital lamp timer started re-cycling
like he used to do on 75 Meters..?

Now wouldn't that be JUST HILARIOUS if it turned out 2B as so..?
"Profit RG Stair" and K1MAN's IARN both broadcasting on WWRB???

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaa Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jeeze Louise! ...where's R.H. when ya' need em! (...grin)

Old June 24th 05, 08:01 PM

K1MAN is justly asking why the ham press has not presented his side of
the story. Please read his editorial response below:

K1MAN EDITORIAL - ED050616 -

WHERE IS THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY?

You read what the FCC says about K1MAN. You read about what other
hams say about K1MAN. Where do you read about what K1MAN says?
ARRL? No! QST? No! CQ? No! World Radio! No! K1TP? No!
QRZ? No! What is wrong with this picture, you ignorant hypocrites?
No wonder the Arabs hate our guts so much. No wonder Amateur Radio
is going down the tubes, led by ARRL.

I love both America and Amateur Radio, however. K1MAN will be on for
many many years to come, and the true scum of our precious hobby and
service will be thoroughly exposed in the upcoming court proceedings.
K1MAN has been on the air with IARN information bulletins since 1987,
and the FCC is as powerless to stop them as K1MAN is powerless to
stamp out amateur radio ignorance. Fear not fellow Radio Amateurs.
You have the constitutional right to be stupid! Only in America!

Join the American Amateur Radio Association today! See www.K1MAN.com

Ivan the Terrible wrote:
"Jim Hackett" wrote in message
link.net...
I should have explained. What I was hearing sounded like a skipping cd
repeating over and over for about 5 minutes. I guess that's what it

could
have been. The radio host must have been asleep...

Perhaps it was K1MAN buying airtime on WWRB to vent his redundant
IARN bull-****, and in the process his cheap chinese Radio Shack
CD player got stuck in a loop or the digital lamp timer started re-cycling
like he used to do on 75 Meters..?

Now wouldn't that be JUST HILARIOUS if it turned out 2B as so..?
"Profit RG Stair" and K1MAN's IARN both broadcasting on WWRB???

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaa Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jeeze Louise! ...where's R.H. when ya' need em! (...grin)

Old June 24th 05, 08:35 PM
Dave

well, lets see. if k1man via channel391 is all concerned about not getting
his side of the story out in all those magazines it must mean that he
doesn't have enough of an outlet of his own to think he is reaching anyone.
where are all his loyal followers? where are all the members of iarn coming
out to support him? where is the world wide network of iarn writing to all
their powerful friends building support for his case? and where is he? i
haven't heard one of his broadcasts in quite a while, its kind of hard to
pretend he is a viable source of information these days without the
broadcast... and without the print media... and without the friends...

oups.com...

Ivan the Terrible wrote:
"Jim Hackett" wrote in message
link.net...
I should have explained. What I was hearing sounded like a skipping cd
repeating over and over for about 5 minutes. I guess that's what it

could
have been. The radio host must have been asleep...

Perhaps it was K1MAN buying airtime on WWRB to vent his redundant
IARN bull-****, and in the process his cheap chinese Radio Shack
CD player got stuck in a loop or the digital lamp timer started
re-cycling
like he used to do on 75 Meters..?

Now wouldn't that be JUST HILARIOUS if it turned out 2B as so..?
"Profit RG Stair" and K1MAN's IARN both broadcasting on WWRB???

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaa Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jeeze Louise! ...where's R.H. when ya' need em! (...grin)

Old June 25th 05, 04:35 AM
Brad

wrote in message
oups.com...
K1MAN is justly asking why the ham press has not presented his side of
the story. Please read his editorial response below:

K1MAN EDITORIAL - ED050616 -

WHERE IS THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY?

You read what the FCC says about K1MAN. You read about what other
hams say about K1MAN. Where do you read about what K1MAN says?
ARRL? No! QST? No! CQ? No! World Radio! No! K1TP? No!
QRZ? No! What is wrong with this picture, you ignorant hypocrites?
No wonder the Arabs hate our guts so much. No wonder Amateur Radio
is going down the tubes, led by ARRL.

Blah blah blah.

I read the above piece of drivel on QRZ.COM, so where is the problem?
Answer - he flew into this raging tirade BEFORE it was published, not after
it was refused.

Brad.