Old July 1st 05, 12:17 AM
quackadoodledoo

Default Chinese Military has Conducted Sucessful Matter Teleportation Experiments

According to a research paper commissioned by the Air Force Research
Laboratory, the DIA has translated peer-reviewed Chinese journal articles
describing Military-overseen experiments into the teleportation of matter
using mental power alone. Living organisms were teleported through sealed
containers, as well as radio transmitters. The Chinese have (allegedly) sent
radio signals into hyperspace, the fourth dimension, the beyond, or whatever
you want to call it!

I've sent a FOIA request about 2 months ago requesting the full text of the
described articles. So far I've only received the form reply stating that
they're really busy and it could be a long, long time before I hear from
them again. I'm not saying I put much faith in the reports, but three
factors made me decide there might be something to them:

1.) They were detailed enough to catch the eye of the DIA.
2.) They appeared in peer reviewed science journals.
3.) The experiments were not just Chinese fringe scientists' pet projects,
they were overseen in many instances by brass.

Some excerpts:

Reported in several articles are experiments involving the videotaping and
high-speed photography of the transfer of test specimens (nuts, bundles of
matches, pills, nails, thread, photosensitive paper, chemically treated
paper, sponges dipped in FeCl3, etc.) through the walls of sealed paper
envelopes, double layered KCNS type paper bags, sealed glass bottles and
tubes with sealed caps, and sealed plastic film canisters without the walls
of any of these containers being breached. All of the Chinese experiments
reported using gifted children and young adults, who possessed well-known
extraordinary PK ability, to cause the teleportation of the various test
specimens.

and another:

the radio micro-transmitter used as a test specimen in one series of
experiments (Shuhuang et al., 1981) transmitted a radio signal to several
stationary electronic instruments/receivers, so that the specimen could be
tracked and monitored (via signal amplitude and frequency measurements)
during the teleportation process; the experimenters discovered that there
was large fluctuations in the intensity (in both amplitude and frequency) of
the monitored signal to the effect that it would either completely disappear
or become extremely weak (to the extent that the monitoring instruments
could scarcely detect it) – it was discovered that there was a definite
correlation between the change in strength (i.e., radical frequency shifts
were observed) of the monitored radio signal and the teleportation of the
test specimen, such that the weak or absent signal indicated that the
specimen was “nonexistent” (or in an altered physical state) during
teleportation (note: the monitored signal amplitude and frequency of the
micro-transmitter specimen were stable before and after teleportation);

Download the report he
http://www.fas.org/sgp/eprint/teleport.pdf

Old July 1st 05, 02:59 AM
Brian Denley

quackadoodledoo wrote:

Aptly named poster

--
Brian Denley

Old July 1st 05, 03:38 AM

Absolutely amazing! Did they learn this from space aliens?

Old July 1st 05, 03:53 PM

fcath wrote:

Absolutely amazing! Did they learn this from space aliens?
Damn!
There goes antoher PC keyboard!
Dr. Pepper spewed through the nose not only hurts,
it messes p keyboards smoething nasty.
I don't know which was funnier your comment, or
Brian Denley's "Aptly named poster ".

It is shaping into a great day.

Terry

Old July 1st 05, 08:03 PM
Lucky

"Brian Denley" wrote in message
quackadoodledoo wrote:

Aptly named poster

--
Brian Denley

Hi Brian

Sounds incredible but don't be so sure there is not some truth to it. Plus
the site it's on doesn't look like a quack site to me. This is who they
are{ read below}.

Also the mind is extremely capable of things of which we have no
understanding. Most of us only use 10% of our brain power. What happens when
we can use say 20 to 50% of our brain power?? What if you are born that way?
=================================

The Federation of American Scientists is a nonprofit, tax-exempt, 501c3
organization founded in 1945 as the Federation of Atomic Scientists. Our
founders were members of the Manhattan Project, creators of the atom bomb
and deeply concerned about the implications of its use for the future of
humankind. FAS is the oldest organization dedicated to ending the worldwide
arms race and avoiding the use of nuclear weapons for any purpose.

Lucky

Old July 2nd 05, 01:11 AM
quackadoodledoo

"Lucky" wrote

Sounds incredible but don't be so sure there is not some truth to it. Plus
the site it's on doesn't look like a quack site to me. This is who they
are{ read below}.

Imagine if you can, you are teleported back to 1909. Some quack
tells you that in 30 years a weapon will be created that is so powerful
it can destroy the planet. BWAHHaHahaha...ah, er, eh hum, (cough cough).

Old July 2nd 05, 01:46 AM
m II

quackadoodledoo wrote:

Imagine if you can, you are teleported back to 1909. Some quack
tells you that in 30 years a weapon will be created that is so powerful
it can destroy the planet. BWAHHaHahaha...ah, er, eh hum, (cough cough).

But..you, being from the future, would KNOW he wasn't a quack....I don't think
you'd be laughing at all but wondering just HOW this person could be predicting
what they are. It would also be a good time to set up an investment portfolio.
You would be cashing in on Coca Cola shares now, not to mention the money to be
made at the bookmakers.

mike
Old July 2nd 05, 03:57 PM

As long as they spend their money on this type of research we'll be
safe!

FC