Old July 1st 05, 11:46 AM
steve whitt

Default Sony ICF2010 21st Anniversary Archive CD

This year is the 21st Anniversary of Sony creating the amazing
ICF2010/2001D radio which I suspect is owned and used by many members
of this group.

I have been a keen user of this radio and some years back I published
two booklets "Get the Best from your Sony ICF2010/2001D" and "Get Even
more from..."

Over the 21 years that the 2001D/2010 has been around, a huge amount of
information has appeared in print & on the web.

When I wrote "Get the Best from your Sony ICF2010/2001D" I collected
lots of stuff. And over the years I've accumulated more material.

Recently I archived my own files onto CD as a personal archive and I
realised that I had material that was no longer available in print and
which had vanished off the Internet!

Over the years people have asked me if my two booklets were available
electronically, but the answer at the time was always "no". Now however
I included them on this archive CD.

It then dawned on me that maybe other people would be interested in
such a CD. I'm happy to reproduce it for anyone who wants it for their
personal use and enjoyment - this is not a commercial enterprise.

SONY ICF2010/2001D CD ARCHIVE
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3 D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
The CD contains the following
1) Get The Best from Your Sony ICF2010/2001D
2) Get Even more from Your Sony ICF2010/2001D
3) Adverts (a selection promoting the 2010)
4) HotRodding (various items on how to modify/improve)
5) Miscellaneous
6) Photo Gallery;
including photos of different versions from different areas of the
world
7) Repair
Repair tips
Parts; sources and spec sheets
Repairers
8) Reviews
Solo;
Comparative;
International (non-English)
9) Service Manuals
2 different Editions including high resolution colour images of
circuit boards and circuitry
10) More Sony Stuff (Including User Guide)
11) Bibliography

In total there are over 500MB of files on the Archive CD. Files are in
a variety of formats including .doc, .pdf, .bmp, .jpg, txt and .xls

ORDERING
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
There are two ways of ordering a copy of this CD

1) By post.
Write to me enclosing payment, and your mailing address and I will send
you the CD by return post.
Write to me at: Landsvale, High Catton, York YO41 1EH, England
Cash payment can be $11US; 10 Euro or =A35 Sterling notes well concealed
inside an ordinary letter envelope. If you don't want the risk of
sending cash in the post, I recommend registered post.
Non-cash payments such as cheques, Postal Orders or International Money
Orders must be =A35.00 Sterling.

2) Over the Internet
You can pay by PayPal by sending payment to: icf2010ATuk2DOTnet
[replace AT with @ and DOT with .]
The PayPal prices are $11.75US; 10.75 Euro or =A35.50 Sterling due to
the charges levied by PayPal.

Prices include post and packing. All orders will be despatched by post
in a protective envelope and overseas orders will go airmail. I only
use high quality CDs, such as TDK, to ensure you have a reliable and
long lasting archive.

A GREAT DEAL
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
This unique CD contains a valuable archive of material, some of it
rare, all of it interesting.

If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask.

best wishes

Steve Whitt
icf2010ATuk2DOTnet [replace AT with @ and DOT with .]

Old July 4th 05, 08:53 PM
Dan Say

In article . com, "steve whitt" wrote:
This year is the 21st Anniversary of Sony creating the amazing
ICF2010/2001D radio which I suspect is owned and used by many members
of this group.

ORDERING =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
There are two ways of ordering a copy of this CD
1) By post. Write to me enclosing payment, and your mailing address and I will send
you the CD by return post.
Write to me at: Landsvale, High Catton, York YO41 1EH, England
Cash payment can be $11US; 10 Euro or =A35 Sterling notes well concealed
inside an ordinary letter envelope. If you don't want the risk of
sending cash in the post, I recommend registered post.

He said CAD$15 for Canadians in the ODXA magazine.

Non-cash payments such as cheques, Postal Orders or International Money
Orders must be =A35.00 Sterling.

Sony 7600GR any thoughts? wigg Shortwave 21 January 10th 05 04:36 AM
Sony ICF-SW7600 / Sony ICF-SW7600G / Sony ICF-SW7600GR AM/FM Shortwave Radio Information & Links RHF Shortwave 0 January 1st 05 11:02 PM
FS: Sony ICF2010 PittViper Shortwave 13 August 15th 04 05:33 AM
Sony 7600 GR Reception of WGN Chicago (AM 720) Bob D Shortwave 16 September 14th 03 05:21 PM