Old July 4th 05, 08:14 AM
Honus

"Al Patrick" wrote in message
Honus wrote:
"seigezunt" wrote in message
oups.com...

Re Pastor Peters and "Christian Identity"::

http://www.equip.org/free/DI100.htm

the fact that this was heard on a Christian Identity program should
discredit it outright.

Only if you're prone to knee-jerk reactions. It's more than possible,

and
I'd say very likely that Peters or his agent approached the interviewee

and
represented Peters as a God-fearing, Bible-thumping Christian pastor who
also transmits on SW to spread the word throughout the nations, which of
course is just what he is in addition to the other unsavory aspects of

his
beliefs, which he perhaps felt no need to convey. I'm guessing the

interview
was over the phone, that the guy had never heard of Peters before, was
probably a Christian and took Peters at his word, and would probably

crap
his pants if he knew just how he'd been used, and I'm not prepared to

assume
that the guy being interviewed knew just who he was associating with.

YMMV.

Honus,

You are very true to form in this post.

In other words I clearly stated my opinion as such. I was speculating, and I
said so. I gave the guy the benefit of the doubt. Where I wasn't
speculating, well...I made that clear as well. You and Peters are so full of
**** you both must have brown eyes, regardless of their original color.
Dull, vacant and listless brown eyes.

However, the man had been on
the program a number of times before, and knew who he was associating
with. He usually gets on Pastor Peters program sometime in June and
preferably around the anniversary of the awful event.

Well then, the guy isn't doing the cause much good and I stand corrected.
For the most part I must agree with seigezunt when he says "the fact that th
is was heard on a Christian Identity program should discredit it outright."
I was willing to assume for the interviewee's sake that he didn't know what
he'd gotten himself into; I was wrong. If he's a Peters fan, then he's got
brown eyes as well. Regardless, I urge people to not dismiss this particular
story just because it's being examined by Peters, or because you posted the
URL, both of which are damning indictments of the veracity of any story. As
a matter of fact, believing in the truth of James Ennes' account as I do,
I'd appreciate if you'd shut up about it. Your endorsement of it is doing
more harm than good.

i.e. your last comment in the post; YOU probably are an expert on the
"full of .... " comment but you probably need to look into the mirror.

:-)

**** yourself, Al.

Old July 4th 05, 04:59 PM
Al Patrick

running dogg wrote:

I don't know how long you've been here, but us old timers know that Al
will believe ANYTHING that "Pastor" Peters tells him. Peters could
declare that the world is flat, and Al would log on here and present 20
different forms of proof that the earth is flat. Al is very gullible,
and it's funny for a while until it gets boring. Then you just killfile
him. Peters is one of the least enjoyable kooks on SW, anyway. The
constant Jew bashing gets old quickly. Alex Jones is much funnier.

For those who'd like to find out for themselves Pastor Peters is on the
web at http://www.scripturesforamerica.org

His radio log is pretty extensive, including 24/7 on Telstar 5, 24/2 on
WWCR on the weekends and multiple times and places on the dial for WWCR
shortwave all during the week. He also has live streaming on his web
site and the Sunday church services are also live streamed (audio and
video) and on Telstar 5 (audio only).

There are some on this group who will pooh pooh anyone who uplifts Jesus
Christ. They appear to get their approval / disapproval of any
programming from the ADL.

IF the Bible is correct the descendants of Abraham, Issac and
Jacob/Israel are supposed to be a MULTITUDE OF NATIONS with people as
innumerable as the stars in the sky and the sands of the sea. People
who wish us to believe that a few million Christ-hating folks in the
middle east in a place about the size of New Jersey don't want you to
know about God's promises to Abraham and his descendants. :-)
Old July 6th 05, 02:34 AM
seigezunt

(Lord, forgive me for responding) but Gen. 12:2 says "a great nation"
(goi gadol in the Hebrew). Unless you have another source.

And I would conjecture that it's not J-hating going on, but concerns
about the various atrocities committed in his name. Doesn't seem a bad
fellow in my book, but that dang Paul came along and all Hades broke
loose.

I couldn't resist. I will get back to talking about SW.

Old July 6th 05, 03:22 AM
Al Patrick

seigezunt wrote:
(Lord, forgive me for responding) but Gen. 12:2 says "a great nation"
(goi gadol in the Hebrew). Unless you have another source.

And I would conjecture that it's not J-hating going on, but concerns
about the various atrocities committed in his name. Doesn't seem a bad
fellow in my book, but that dang Paul came along and all Hades broke
loose.

I couldn't resist. I will get back to talking about SW.

You're right - partially! :-)

Gen. 12:2 says, "...a great nation"

Gen. 17:20 says the same for Ishmael. He's talking to Abraham and says
that Ishmael will also be A GREAT NATION. BUT (v. 19) Sarah is to bear
a son [after passing the time of child bearing by many years] whose name
shall be called Isaac and "...I will establish my covenant with him for
an everlasting covenant, and with his seed after him."

20 And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him,
and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve
princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation.

21 But my covenant will I establish with Isaac, which Sarah shall bear
unto thee at this set time in the next year.

Ge 21:18 Arise, lift up the lad, and hold him in thine hand; for I will
make him a great nation.

Ge 46:3 And he said, I am God, the God of thy father: fear not to go
down into Egypt; for I will there make of thee a great nation:

To Moses God said,

Ex 32:10 Now therefore let me alone, that my wrath may wax hot against
them, and that I may consume them: and I will make of thee a great nation.

------

NOW:

Abraham begat Isaac and Isaac begat Jacob whose name was changed to
Israel. Jacob/Israel begat Joseph who was sold into Egyptian slavery
where be became a great ruler and saved Egypt, and his own family, from
starvation.

In Genesis 48 Jacob/Israel blesses the two children of Joseph and this
is what is said. Pay close attention to verse 19. Some believe that
Joseph's two children became the nations of the United States of America
and Great Britain.

14 And Israel stretched out his right hand, and laid it upon Ephraim’s
head, who was the younger, and his left hand upon Manasseh’s head,
guiding his hands wittingly; for Manasseh was the firstborn.

15 And he blessed Joseph, and said, God, before whom my fathers Abraham
and Isaac did walk, the God which fed me all my life long unto this day,

16 The Angel which redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads; and let
my name be named on them, and the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac;
and let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth.

17 And when Joseph saw that his father laid his right hand upon the
head of Ephraim, it displeased him: and he held up his father’s hand, to
remove it from Ephraim’s head unto Manasseh’s head.

18 And Joseph said unto his father, Not so, my father: for this is the
firstborn; put thy right hand upon his head.

19 And his father refused, and said, I know it, my son, I know it: he
also shall become a people, and he also shall be great: but truly his
younger brother shall be greater than he, and his seed shall become a
multitude of nations.

------

There is MUCH more that could be said here like who really discovered
America and why in New Mexico there's a stone with the Ten Commandments
on it in beautiful flowing ancient Hebrew - not the square boxy letters
currently used.

One might even look up the word Caucasian and see where it came from.

One might also consider the names of many of the places where the "lost"
tribes traveled, their sailing ability, and why someone else might
pretend to "find" America in 1492, many hundreds of years after the
white man was already hear.

Look up "Ica Stones."

Look "Pillar Stone"

Better still, Look up "Pillar Stone" & coronation.

Even better yet, maybe. :-) Look up "Lia Fail Stone" & coronation

Did you know that the Kings & Queens of England have been able to trace
their lineage all the way back to king David, and thus to Jesus Christ?
A study of the above just might reveal that -- and prove the
Scriptures which say that David will not cease to have someone on the
throne until the return of Jesus Christ. For this reason, I predict
that Great Britain will NOT join the EU, because that would probably
require that they relinquish their headship of the country. ....But I
could be wrong. They *may* be able to join the EU and still retain
title to the throne. I just don't see exactly how that can be done.

Goood day!
Old July 7th 05, 03:21 PM
Al Patrick

Near the end of the previous message I stated, "I predict that Great
Britain will NOT join the EU, because that would probably require that
they relinquish their headship of the country."

That should have read, "I predict that Great Britain will not ratify the
EU Constitution...."

You may wish to do a Google search for [ "EU Constitution" & Britain ] -
without the brackets - which should produce hundreds of thousands of hits.

=======

Old July 7th 05, 08:16 PM
kk4tl

seigezunt wrote:
Lemme guess, by putting "Jews" in quotes, you believe I'm a Khazar?

Hold it right there - somebody go get Mr. Davies.

Sounds like we finally have a real live kazaharharhar here.

Hey Bro. Lawrence - let's ask him if he really rules the world ! ! !

I bet he does.

And I bet he owns all the banks, too.

I wonder if he controls WWCR behind the scenes.

Old July 7th 05, 08:45 PM
Les

kk4tl wrote:
seigezunt wrote:
Lemme guess, by putting "Jews" in quotes, you believe I'm a Khazar?

Hold it right there - somebody go get Mr. Davies.

Sounds like we finally have a real live kazaharharhar here.

Hey Bro. Lawrence - let's ask him if he really rules the world ! ! !

I bet he does.

And I bet he owns all the banks, too.

I wonder if he controls WWCR behind the scenes.

Lw,

I wouldn't bet on Mongolloyd Davies owning the clothes he is
wearing....., much less any business.

I tried to reply to your request for spare SP-600 parts, your aol
mailbox was closed.

No parts anymore. I see you might have one headed your way, SP-600 that
is.

Les