Old July 6th 05, 01:03 AM
Al Patrick

Default Bro. Stair leaving WWCR completely??

I don't know if he was talking live on air or if it was a rebroadcast
from another frequency, but yesterday 7/4/2005 I heard Bro. Stair on
WWCR 5070 say he'd not be on "this frequency after this month" - unless
I'm badly mistaken.

I *think* he is ONLY ON 5070 with WWCR right now. If his contract with
them expires at the end of July he just may be leaving WWCR for good.
He'd deny it, but he's a bit miffed because they sold some of the other
time he had to others who were willing to pay a higher price. He'd had
it at a great discount for a looonng time.

I had tuned to 5070 for David J. Smith who comes on at 07:00 EDT / 11:00
UTC so it was probably about 06:45 EDT / 10:45 UTC when this was heard.
If it is correct he'll probably repeat it a number of times before
this month is up. The idea was to be sure and get a list of the other
frequencies he could be found on.

I suppose we'll know for sure in about a month.
Old July 6th 05, 01:34 AM
D. Martin

I've resigned myself to listening to Stair on WWRB. 9320, daytime,
hasn't been coming in very well for quite some time. 6890, evenings, is
probably doing best. 5085 and 3185, overnight, have been very sporatic.
I've neglected to check 5070. When I need to hear Stair, and the
reception just isn't there, I've been utilizing the Windows Media
Player, via his website.

Darren

http://hometown.aol.com/darren1965co...e/profile.html

Old July 6th 05, 02:13 AM
kk4tl

So now profit Stair is predicting his own departure from WWCR.

If this one is as accurate as the rest of his predictions, he'll be on
WWCR till "pastor" Pete Peters marries a kazaharharhar jew.

Old July 6th 05, 03:29 AM
Al Patrick

D. Martin wrote:

I've resigned myself to listening to Stair on WWRB. 9320, daytime,
hasn't been coming in very well for quite some time. 6890, evenings, is
probably doing best. 5085 and 3185, overnight, have been very sporatic.
I've neglected to check 5070. When I need to hear Stair, and the
reception just isn't there, I've been utilizing the Windows Media
Player, via his website.

Darren

Darren,

This my not exactly be promoting SWLing but you could get off some of
that old rusty money you're hiding and get one of his satellite dishes
and be able to get him - and Pastor Peters - crystal clear! :-)

I think he was "giving for an offering" them away for about $175 at one
time. Pastor Peters is requesting $185. Seems Bro. Stair was
requesting just over $200 last time I heard, which was not very
recently. Perhaps he has a different supplier now. Best check with him
first. It could be on his web site. I could easily be wrong! :-(

Al
Old July 6th 05, 05:39 AM
strange orange chimpanzee

"Al Patrick" wrote in message

This my not exactly be promoting SWLing but you could get off some of
that old rusty money you're hiding and get one of his satellite dishes
and be able to get him - and Pastor Peters - crystal clear! :-)

I think that I would rather roll-the-dice and buy a
"gold numismatic coin" from some shyster on shortwave
before I'd buy a dish from these clowns!

I think he was "giving for an offering" them away for about $175 at one
time. Pastor Peters is requesting $185. Seems Bro. Stair was
requesting just over $200 last time I heard, which was not very
recently. Perhaps he has a different supplier now. Best check with him
first. It could be on his web site. I could easily be wrong! :-(

Al

Ask yourself the question Albert:

"Would YOU buy a used car from Pete Peters or RG Stair?"

(grin)