Old July 8th 05, 07:30 PM

Default Anders

I need me a hotty 18 year old Danske girlfriend to email chat with.Fix
me up,dude.
cuhulin

Old July 8th 05, 08:07 PM
Anders Henriksen

skrev i en meddelelse
I need me a hotty 18 year old Danske girlfriend to email chat with.Fix
me up,dude.

Okay, I'll see what I can do. Would you mind if she turned out to be 81
instead?

Anyhow, you can take a look at some potential girlfriends at
http://sh-online.dk/default.aspx?Act...455&GroupID=26
The text is Danish, but the photos are pretty universal. You can navigate
using Forrige (previous) and Nęste (next) in the upper right corner. There
are girls from 1997 to 2005. That's more than 400 nice Danish girls.

--
Anders Henriksen - born without teeth
supermule [at] lite [dot] dk

To alcohol! The cause of - and solution to - all of life's problems!

Old July 8th 05, 09:19 PM

81? Are you joking?
cuhulin

Old July 8th 05, 09:21 PM

www.devilfinder.com Lehtovaara Restaurant
cuhulin (Larry)

Old July 8th 05, 09:31 PM

Say cuzzin Anders.I don't know or speak the Danske furin language.Rig me
up with a gal over there who knows sort of kind of how tp speak
Mississippi Coon Ass language.
cuhulin

Old July 9th 05, 08:40 AM
Anders Henriksen

www.devilfinder.com Lehtovaara Restaurant
cuhulin (Larry)

Now why would I go to Finland? There's nothing, except forrest, elks and
radio activity...

Old July 9th 05, 08:42 AM

I wasen't even born in 1940.I was born in Carthage,Mississippi on
November 5,1941,it was about 3:30 on a Wednesday afternoon,according to
my birth certificate.(why do we need a damn birth certificate anyway? to
prove we was born? and we need a damn birth certificate?) That woman who
lives two houses down the road from me,one of her cats dropped a litter
in my old shed in my back yard a few days ago,they don't need any birth
certificates.(why do some dog's have a pedigree and us human beans
can't?) That married Irish woman in England,she better email me or I am
going to email that little girl,Hannah,to step over there and rattle her
door knob and kick her old arse. www.devilfinder.com 4Marys
cuhulin

Old July 9th 05, 09:30 AM

But,ya see,Lehtovaara restaurant in Helsinfors,Finlandia
(Helsinki,Finland to y'all dummys) was the second most searched thingy
at google (I don't use commie gay fagott google) recently.A guy at
Lehtovaara restaurant complained about the sorry ass service at
Lehtovaara restaurant and the stinking eat joint wants to sue him.Look
it up.I signed their guest book using my real Larry name.
cuhulin