Old July 9th 05, 09:01 PM

Default A Fistfull of Dollars

movie is on tv now.clint eastwood F...ed up in that Elephant hunt
movie.In my opinion,clint eastwood is lower than dirt.I am fixin to
change tv (tv is radio) channels.
cuhulin

Old July 10th 05, 05:14 PM
Brian Hill

wrote in message
movie is on tv now.clint eastwood F...ed up in that Elephant hunt
movie.In my opinion,clint eastwood is lower than dirt.I am fixin to
change tv (tv is radio) channels.
cuhulin

Don't you Blasphemy boy!!

B.H.

Old July 10th 05, 06:31 PM

I don't remember the title of that Elephant hunt movie Clint Eastwood
was in,I can look it up at www.imdb.com or somewhere else the
internet.He sat there at that table (in the movie) and he literally
cursed that woman out.Sure,it was in the movie script,but he didn't have
to accept that part of the movie script.He could have even refused to
have been in that movie.He ceratinly didn't need the money all that
much,as big a movie star as he is.
cuhulin

Old July 10th 05, 07:34 PM
Brian Hill

wrote in message
I don't remember the title of that Elephant hunt movie Clint Eastwood
was in,I can look it up at www.imdb.com or somewhere else the
internet.He sat there at that table (in the movie) and he literally
cursed that woman out.Sure,it was in the movie script,but he didn't have
to accept that part of the movie script.He could have even refused to
have been in that movie.He ceratinly didn't need the money all that
much,as big a movie star as he is.
cuhulin

There was a reason for it if you understood what the movie was about. The
Movie was "White Hunter Black Heart" and Clint played an obsessed director
named John Wilson and was based on director John Houston's eccentricities
wile shooting the movie "The African Queen" and his hunting quest wile in
Africa. Get the point?

B.H.

Old July 10th 05, 07:45 PM
Brian Hill

wrote in message
movie is on tv now.clint eastwood F...ed up in that Elephant hunt
movie.In my opinion,clint eastwood is lower than dirt.I am fixin to
change tv (tv is radio) channels.
cuhulin

Buy the way what do you care how he talked to that woman? From your posts
it's evident you only see women as sexual objects.anyway. I don't think any
women in the world would want you as their protector. Try showing a little
respect for the mothers, sisters, daughters of the world you stupid prick.

B.H.

Old July 10th 05, 11:46 PM
BDK

In article ,
says...
I don't remember the title of that Elephant hunt movie Clint Eastwood
was in,I can look it up at
www.imdb.com or somewhere else the
internet.He sat there at that table (in the movie) and he literally
cursed that woman out.Sure,it was in the movie script,but he didn't have
to accept that part of the movie script.He could have even refused to
have been in that movie.He ceratinly didn't need the money all that
much,as big a movie star as he is.
cuhulin

And what's the big deal about cursing at a woman, especially in a movie?
Tink they are really all that "delicate", or what? She got paid to be
cussed at anyway!! Are you really this far gone?

BDK
Old July 11th 05, 05:07 AM
m II

Brian Hill wrote:

Buy the way what do you care how he talked to that woman? From your posts
it's evident you only see women as sexual objects.anyway. I don't think any
women in the world would want you as their protector. Try showing a little
respect for the mothers, sisters, daughters of the world you stupid prick.

....and the dead...oh..sorry, wrong deviate...

mike
Old July 22nd 05, 07:13 AM

On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 12:31:40 -0500, wrote:

I don't remember the title of that Elephant hunt movie Clint Eastwood
was in,I can look it up at
www.imdb.com or somewhere else the
internet.He sat there at that table (in the movie) and he literally
cursed that woman out.Sure,it was in the movie script,but he didn't have
to accept that part of the movie script.He could have even refused to
have been in that movie.He ceratinly didn't need the money all that
much,as big a movie star as he is.
cuhulin

Considering the treatment you deal out to anyone you disagree
with, you have no damned standing to rail against some curssing in a
****ing movie. It's fiction, dumb ****. If the woman involved agreed
with you, she could also have refused to participate. So if they both
consented, you'r whining is without meaning. And do you really think
they give a rat's ass about your single-digit IQ criticism?

Continue to tell people to continue to tote -- it's about as
good as we can expect from a low grade moron like you.
Old July 22nd 05, 07:50 AM

I don't tote.But,I own over or about two hundred radios of all different
sizes.I can very easily tote if I want to and in my opinion,to which I
am entitled to,I say Clint Eastwood is a JERK.
cuhulin