Old July 11th 05, 12:10 AM
David

Default al-Qaida is mutating into a global insurgency

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8524679/

Old July 11th 05, 02:40 AM

David wrote:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8524679/

Regrettably, this looks to be the case...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

An Associated Press survey of longtime students of international
terrorism finds them ever more convinced, in the aftermath of
London's bloody Thursday, that the world has entered a long siege in
a new kind of war.

They believe that al-Qaida is mutating into a global insurgency, a
possible prototype for other 21st-century movements, technologically
astute, almost leaderless. And the way out is far from clear.

In fact, says Michael Scheuer, the ex-CIA analyst, rather than move
toward solutions, the United States took a big step backward by
invading Iraq.

'Self-sustaining' jihad

Now, he said, "we're at the point where jihad is
self-sustaining," where Islamic "holy warriors" in Iraq fight
America with or without allegiance to al-Qaida's bin Laden.

The cold statistics of a RAND Corp. database show the impact of the
explosion of violence in Iraq:

The 5,362 deaths from terrorism worldwide between March 2004 and March
2005 were almost double the total for the same 12-month period before
the 2003 U.S. invasion.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old July 11th 05, 03:34 AM
running dogg

David wrote:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8524679/

Regrettably, this looks to be the case...

Islam was founded on the dream of "dar al-Islam"-an Islamic Earth,
created through conquest. One scholar has said that the first Muslims
felt the end of the world dawning and that Allah had called them to
conquer the earth in the moment that was left. They came damn close,
too-they spread Islam from Spain and sub Saharan Africa almost to China.
Much of that area has remained Muslim. Afghanistan was Buddhist before
the Muslim conquerors showed up, killed the monks, and forcibly
converted everybody to Islam. The dream of an Islamic Earth has survived
1400 years. And now the terrorists have hooked their wagon to the horse
of the pan Islamists, presenting terror as the way to finally defeat
Christianity and Buddhism and create dar al-Islam. The main symbol of
the Palestinian terror group Hamas is a green globe. Green is the color
of Islam, so the message is clear-create dar al-Islam by terror. The
last few paragraphs of that article say that the terrorists view their
struggle as lasting centuries. When Osama exhorts his followers to
outlast the West, he's thinking in terms of hundreds of years. And he
will probably get his wish, since civilizations come and go but religion
endures. Judaism has survived every attempt to eliminate it for 4000
years, for example. Long after Western Civilization is just a fading,
distant memory, when all that will remain of our technology is legends
about gods who flew in machines of steel and who stored libraries on
chips of sand, the jihadin will still be around, and still working
towards dar al-Islam.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Old July 11th 05, 04:49 AM
m II

running dogg wrote:

Islam was founded on the dream of "dar al-Islam"-an Islamic Earth,
created through conquest.

Very similar to the Spanish conquest of South America, among others. They were
barbarians in the name of God. Christians have killed more people due to an
alleged religious fervor than anyone else. Bush is continuing the unholy
Crusades. He's even said so.

I'm confused, however..he dresses out of role..

http://www.jperspective.com/2004/10/...ling-wall.html

mike

--

The Mujahedin are the Moral Equivalent of the Founding Fathers of America

Ronald Reagan

Old July 11th 05, 06:35 AM
RHF

MII,

Old July 12th 05, 02:43 AM
running dogg

Li`Changchun wrote:

"running dogg" wrote

Islam was founded on the dream of "dar al-Islam"-an Islamic Earth,
created through conquest.

snip

Your quite up to the goings on in the Islamic fundamentalist camp.
Do they train you in Calipornia?

Whats the matter, Li, have you run out of dirty deeds committed by the
CCP to highlight? First I'm a commie, then I'm a Muslim fundie. Has it
ever occurred to your small mind that the two philosophies are
diametrically opposed? Has it ever occurred to you that with all the
hate in your heart-you hate China, you hate liberals, you hate
California, you hate Islam-that you're drowning in a sea of your own
hate?

Old July 13th 05, 01:51 AM
m II

running dogg wrote:

Has it ever occurred to you that with all the
hate in your heart-you hate China, you hate liberals, you hate
California, you hate Islam-that you're drowning in a sea of your own
hate?

That can't be. He hates hate and dxAce...but I repeat myself...

mike
Old July 13th 05, 02:36 PM
John S.

And you think it wasn't global before????

Old July 13th 05, 02:55 PM
David

On 13 Jul 2005 06:36:31 -0700, "John S." wrote:

And you think it wasn't global before????

Not my choice of words. It's like a self healing network
infrastructure now. No head to cut off.

Old July 15th 05, 05:59 AM
running dogg

Li`Changchun wrote:

Ah Commie-Dog, you know so little about the Chinese Communist Party.
Or is it you know too much?

So everybody who questions your Cold War rhetoric that blames the
world's ills on China is automatically a communist themselves? Joe
McCarthy would have LOVED you. Islam is Communism, the American Left is
a united front run from Beijing, everybody who dares to question Bush is
a commie lover. Not only are you paranoid, you're ideologically rigid
too. You're still a "true believer", you've just switched from the Far
Left to the Far Right. We're not fighting Communism anymore. We're
fighting Islam. The two are not equivalent. Do you even listen to
shortwave? Most of what you post is from the Epoch Times, a source of
"news" that is about as balanced as CRI or RHC. The latter are on the
left, the former is on the right. Each side has an agenda. Are you too
blind to see that you have an agenda too, and that you're only using
"news" that also has an agenda, and a rather obvious one at that?

"running dogg" wrote

Whats the matter, Li, have you run out of dirty deeds committed by the
CCP to highlight? First I'm a commie, then I'm a Muslim fundie. Has it
ever occurred to your small mind that the two philosophies are
diametrically opposed? Has it ever occurred to you that with all the
hate in your heart-you hate China, you hate liberals, you hate
California, you hate Islam-that you're drowning in a sea of your own
hate?

News==----

Newsgroups

=----