Old July 17th 05, 03:31 AM
David

On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 21:13:47 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

(mindless twaddle from the brain police0

You are a ****ing idiot. A tool.

I hope you enjoy Hell. Because that's where the Idiot in Chief is
taking us.

Old July 17th 05, 04:26 AM

Enjoy Hell? www.devilfinder.com and if you mispell a word at
devilfinder.com (my favorite search engine) check out what
devilfinder.com (Finding stuff since 1979) says.
cuhulin

Old July 17th 05, 12:01 PM
dxAce

wrote:

(mindless twaddle from the brain police0

You are a ****ing idiot. A tool.

LMAO at the drug addled 'tard boy!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old July 18th 05, 03:10 AM
m II

dxAce wrote:

LMAO at the drug addled 'tard boy!

Ah, ah, ah, ah, stayin' a bore, stayin' a bore.
Ah, ah, ah, ah, stayin' a bore.

mike
Old July 18th 05, 11:34 AM
dxAce

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

LMAO at the drug addled 'tard boy!

Ah, ah, ah, ah, stayin' a bore, stayin' a bore.
Ah, ah, ah, ah, stayin' a bore.

Still hung up on the Bee Gee's? OK:

Ah, ah, ah, ah, stayin' a 'tard, stayin a 'tard.
Ah, ah, ah, ah, stayin' a 'tard, M II's stayin a 'tard.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old July 20th 05, 01:31 AM
m II

dxAce wrote:

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

LMAO at the drug addled 'tard boy!

Ah, ah, ah, ah, stayin' a bore, stayin' a bore.
Ah, ah, ah, ah, stayin' a bore.

Still hung up on the Bee Gee's? OK:

Ah, ah, ah, ah, stayin' a 'tard, stayin a 'tard.
Ah, ah, ah, ah, stayin' a 'tard, M II's stayin a 'tard.

it's too hard to come up with your own stuff, isn't it?..yawnnnn..

mike
Old July 20th 05, 01:41 AM
dxAce

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

LMAO at the drug addled 'tard boy!

Ah, ah, ah, ah, stayin' a bore, stayin' a bore.
Ah, ah, ah, ah, stayin' a bore.

Still hung up on the Bee Gee's? OK:

Ah, ah, ah, ah, stayin' a 'tard, stayin a 'tard.
Ah, ah, ah, ah, stayin' a 'tard, M II's stayin a 'tard.

it's too hard to come up with your own stuff, isn't it?..yawnnnn..

Yeah, you had to rip off the Bee Gee's, and then I copied your 'tard boy drivel!

Keep trying you stupid Canuck, keep trying.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old July 20th 05, 01:52 AM
m II

dxAce wrote:

it's too hard to come up with your own stuff, isn't it?..yawnnnn..

Yeah, you had to rip off the Bee Gee's, and then I copied your 'tard boy drivel!

It's YOUR drivel and I gave full credit in another post. Aren't YOU the renowned
'Barely Glib' who formed one of the three brother group? It's nice to see you
now live off insurance settlements instead of Disco royalties, although both are
considered slimy in most civilized quarters.

mike

Bring me up to date... Professor CB 8 July 15th 05 09:46 AM
AWOL "bring 'em on" Bush shephed General 0 July 13th 03 04:02 AM
AWOL "bring 'em on" Bush [email protected] Scanner 1 July 13th 03 04:02 AM
AWOL "bring 'em on" Bush shephed Shortwave 0 July 13th 03 04:02 AM