Old July 20th 05, 02:36 AM
m II

dxAce wrote:

If some foreign power had troops in YOUR country, would you like people showing
up to help fight the occupation? And in your case, if they just happened to kill
a few thousand Democrats, it would just be the natural progress of things,
wouldn't it?

Your chance is coming. Some people are predicting civil war within the next
decade, thanks to the scum now controlling the political process in the US. Note
how the feelings of hate towards your own countrymen are being cultivated. It's
not an accident.

It's not an accident that CanaDuh sucks either. It's just the natural progress (or
lack thereof in this case) of things.

Note how the feelings of hate towards your independent sovereign neighbours are
being cultivated. It's not an accident.

Now go stuff your face with some poutine, 'tard boy.

Nope. It reminds me too much of the squeezings from your zits. For you, puberty
isn't very kind.

mike

Old July 20th 05, 02:37 AM
Brian Hill

"David" wrote in message
On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 20:07:41 -0400, dxAce
wrote:
Why don't the 2 of youze get a room?

Duh, Why don't the 2 of youze get a room? Duh Why don't the 2 of youze get a
room? Duh where was I ???? Duh Oh yea! Duh Why don't the 2 of youze get a
room? Duh My name is David Duh. LOL!!!

B.H.

Old July 20th 05, 03:08 AM
m II

dxAce wrote:

Why? Because were not 'tards, like you are you moronic screwed up idiot!

....yawnnn...must ...get to...next..thread...must keep..yawnnn...eyes open....
Old July 20th 05, 03:15 AM
m II

-=jd=- wrote:

From where I stand, it's apparent that the bulk of the hate eminates from
the left. It's the leftists that are the gloom and doomers, steeped in
obstructionism, negativism, and vitriolic rhetoric. That seems to be one of
the more glaringly obvious reasons why they are continuing to lose
elections. They have stopped articulating their solutions to today's
problems and plans for the future, apparently because they are too busy
attacking the right. They can't stop long enough to map out an acceptable
positive agenda, so they just go with what they know: obstructionism,
negativity and hate-laced rhetoric. Why, for example I offer up the
preceding paragraph of yours...

Your posting is exactly what you accuse the other guys of doing. I seem to
remember the phrase "obstructionism, negativism, and vitriolic rhetoric" as
being charges levied by kangaroo courts in totalitarian states. Stalin and Mao
come to mind. They had show trials for anyone perceived as a threat to the
system. Some evil countries have now dispensed with even the show trials.

mike
Old July 20th 05, 03:38 AM
Brian Hill

"m II" wrote in message
-=jd=- wrote:

From where I stand, it's apparent that the bulk of the hate eminates from
[...]

Oh! come on mike. Gee

B.H.

Old July 20th 05, 04:00 AM
m II

Brian Hill wrote:

Oh! come on mike. Gee

I'm not sure I can take this virulent, foul and offensive language anymore.
One more 'gosh', 'fiddle sticks' or 'shucks' and I may..just may..lower my
opinion of you. As a Canadian, I certainly wouldn't take such a life changing
drastic step lightly but we all must have some standards we live by.

I hope you can appreciate the difficult situation you're putting me in.

mike
Old July 20th 05, 11:36 AM
dxAce

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

[...]

Wasn't very kind to either you, or CanaDuh. You're both never moved beyond puberty.

As for your 'sovereignty' that really can't be the case as you still have a Queen on
some of your money... You're really still a colony.

Continue to tote and live in your dream world. You'll get a rude awakening soon enough.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old July 20th 05, 02:36 PM
David

On 20 Jul 2005 02:26:40 GMT, "-=jd=-"
wrote:

You truly, honestly can't see that we were *counting* on that to happen in
Iraq and Afghanistan? What - did you think we wanted to go house-to-house
all around the globe? We made them *flock* to Iraq and Afghanistan, as
desired.

Ahh. The Famous Flypaper Gambit. Laughable. London 7-7.

I defy you to explain the logic underlying *that* assumption?! I only want
the radical islamics to have one of the many things they hold so dear:
martyrdom! Where have I ever indicated that I would prefer the deaths of
any American simply based on their political affiliation -- not to mention
"a few thousand" of them?

You better hope they are religious fanatics, because if the sucuders
are soldiers they are brave mofos, aren't they?

From where I stand, it's apparent that the bulk of the hate eminates from
the left. It's the leftists that are the gloom and doomers, steeped in
obstructionism, negativism, and vitriolic rhetoric. That seems to be one of
the more glaringly obvious reasons why they are continuing to lose
elections. They have stopped articulating their solutions to today's
problems and plans for the future, apparently because they are too busy
attacking the right. They can't stop long enough to map out an acceptable
positive agenda, so they just go with what they know: obstructionism,
negativity and hate-laced rhetoric. Why, for example I offer up the
preceding paragraph of yours...

The Left would lose fewer elections if the Right would quit ****ing
with the voting process. I predict in 2006, the rigged vote will
result in massive civil disobedience.

Religious people think they have the right to cheat. That the end
justifies the means. They will only respond to pain. Bring 'em on!

Old July 20th 05, 06:31 PM
Greg

From: "-=jd=-"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: 20 Jul 2005 02:26:40 GMT
Subject: " Bring Em On !"

On Tue 19 Jul 2005 08:59:28p, m II wrote in message

-=jd=- wrote:

(snip)

From where I stand, it's apparent that the bulk of the hate eminates from
the left. It's the leftists that are the gloom and doomers, steeped in
obstructionism, negativism, and vitriolic rhetoric. That seems to be one of
the more glaringly obvious reasons why they are continuing to lose
elections. They have stopped articulating their solutions to today's
problems and plans for the future, apparently because they are too busy
attacking the right. They can't stop long enough to map out an acceptable
positive agenda, so they just go with what they know: obstructionism,
negativity and hate-laced rhetoric. Why, for example I offer up the
preceding paragraph of yours...

-=jd=-
--
My Current Disposable Email:

(Remove YOUR HAT to reply directly)

Dunno why I'm weighing in here. Bored, I guess. Answered all my email.
Nothing's happening on 5714. If there is, I can't hear it above the noise
floor.

But I must take exception to your position that "the bulk of the hate
eminates from the left..." Seems to me that the "hatred", the truly
offensive and vitriolic commentary really took off with the right wing talk
shows on bcb radio. Especially during the Clinton administration
(encouraged by Clinton's bad deeds). Remember when Rush Slimeball called
Chelsea Clinton "the family dog"? Remember Mary Matalin whining "Guess what
Clinton has done now!" on a daily basis? Mention Hillary's name and our
friends on the right go ballistic, and she still won her senate election,
and will probably win many more.

Tune in Rush, Hannity, Ingraham, et al, and the message is the same:
"Liberal elites" hate the president, hate the country, want our troops to
fail, want to free all the criminals and kill all the babies.

Democrats, liberals, the left, didn't invent hatred. I'm a Democrat. I
don't hate the president. I don't hate his brother Jeb, my governor. And
if I disagree with the President, it doesn't mean I don't support our
troops, no matter what some jerk on the radio says.

Thank God that reasonable men, like all of us on rrs can discuss our
differing views in a climate of friendliness and mutual respect!

Greg
Not elite!

Bring me up to date... Professor CB 8 July 15th 05 09:46 AM
AWOL "bring 'em on" Bush shephed General 0 July 13th 03 04:02 AM
AWOL "bring 'em on" Bush [email protected] Scanner 1 July 13th 03 04:02 AM
AWOL "bring 'em on" Bush shephed Shortwave 0 July 13th 03 04:02 AM