Old July 18th 05, 02:33 PM
David

Default Gray Line MWDX is booming this AM

Southern California

There's multiple stations on every channel.

0630PDT

Old July 18th 05, 03:32 PM
dxAce

David wrote:

Southern California

There's multiple stations on every channel.

From where?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old July 18th 05, 04:29 PM
David

On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 10:32:22 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

David wrote:

Southern California

There's multiple stations on every channel.

From where?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Up and down the Gray Line from Vancouver to Mexico, and of course the
''daytimers'' to the East. I'm out of most L.A. stations primary
coverage and the ''monkey chatter'' in the background was way higher
than normal today.

Old July 18th 05, 04:34 PM
dxAce

wrote:

David wrote:

Southern California

There's multiple stations on every channel.

From where?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Up and down the Gray Line from Vancouver to Mexico, and of course the
''daytimers'' to the East. I'm out of most L.A. stations primary
coverage and the ''monkey chatter'' in the background was way higher
than normal today.

That's not true Grey Line propagation then. That would be more along the lines
of sunrise or dawn enhancement.

True Grey Line propagation would be in this case you being at dawn and the
transmitter site being at sunrise.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old July 18th 05, 04:38 PM
dxAce

wrote:

David wrote:

Southern California

There's multiple stations on every channel.

From where?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Up and down the Gray Line from Vancouver to Mexico, and of course the
''daytimers'' to the East. I'm out of most L.A. stations primary
coverage and the ''monkey chatter'' in the background was way higher
than normal today.

That's not true Grey Line propagation then. That would be more along the lines
of sunrise or dawn enhancement.

True Grey Line propagation would be in this case you being at dawn and the
transmitter site being at sunrise.

Excuse me, make that transmitter site being at sunset...

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old July 24th 05, 12:32 AM

And just think how much better those Gray Liners will come in using
your TinyTenna Indoor Amplified Shortwave Antenna!

http://qth.com/dwm

73, Bill - WA8MEA
Host, DX Radio School

Old July 24th 05, 02:30 AM
dxAce

" wrote:

And just think how much better those Gray Liners will come in using
your TinyTenna Indoor Amplified Shortwave Antenna!

What planet do you live on?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

How to measure soil constants at HF Reg Edwards Antenna 104 June 25th 05 10:46 PM
swr question Fred W4JLE Antenna 27 June 1st 05 01:45 AM
Phone line as SW antenna [04-Apr-00] William Mcfadden Shortwave 0 April 1st 04 09:00 AM
Complex line Z0: A numerical example Roy Lewallen Antenna 11 September 13th 03 01:04 AM