Old July 19th 05, 05:48 PM
artbellfan

Default Paranormal website

Paranormal Website

http://www.shadowpeoplebooks.com

Old July 19th 05, 07:26 PM
John S.

Paranormal or Abnormal

Old July 19th 05, 08:28 PM

The Shadow people,the Grays,the Chupracabras,Ghost,Mel's Hole in
Oregon,Bigfoot,Cow Mutilations,Space Aliens from Planet X,Crop
Circles.Haw Haw Haw.
cuhulin

Old July 19th 05, 09:11 PM
Fred Garvin

On 2005-07-19 14:26:35 -0400, "John S." said:

Paranormal or Abnormal

Abnormal AND spam on top of it.

--
Chris: "Dad, what's a blowhole for?"
Peter: "I'll tell you what it's NOT for and then you'll know why I can

Old July 19th 05, 09:13 PM

Klaatu barada nikto.I just finished watching The Day the Earth Stood
Still movie.Michael Rennie (www.devilfinder.com The Day the Earth
Stood Still movie) has an interesting Biography,and a good one too.His
farewell speech in the movie makes a lot of sense.Gort! Klaatu barada
nikto.
cuhulin