Old July 20th 05, 03:49 AM
m II

Default My Journalism course has arrived. Interview number ONE!

Interview with the Ace 2005

m II: So, Ace..I'd like to thank you for this opportunity. I'm sure both your
fans and foes in rec.radio.shortwave will appreciate a deeper insight into the
workings of that wonderfully convoluted computer like brain of yours.

Ace: Yeah, but they're ninety percent 'tards, like you are you moronic screwed
up CanaDUHian idiot...

m II: yes, well...tell us about your childhood, Ace, Do you remember your early
years and teachers?

Ace: Yeah, but they're ninety percent 'tards, like you are you moronic screwed
up CanaDUHian idiot...

m II: Surely some of your relatives and peers had an effect on your formative
years? Weren't there ANY role models in your youth?

Ace: Yeah, but they're ninety percent 'tards, like you are you moronic screwed
up CanaDUHian idiot...

m II: Well..I'm looking at the person behind the obviously rough and weather
beaten face. What world experience you must have had to shape those character
lines on your face...

Ace: Yeah, so grade five was hard, 'tard...you moronic screwed up CanaDUHian
idiot. so what..

m II: At this point, gentle reader, the interview ended. The Ace decided to
closely examine the sidewalk for minute cracks and remained in that horizontal
position for at last three hours, at which time I excused myself in the finest
of Canadian manners and tradition. I admired his devotion to this unique hobby,
as his neighbours all said he does this on a regular basis.

Another interview? Who knows what the future holds. We're now getting leads on a
dog molester in Mississippi and a real US Master Sargeant who practices
necrophilia on cancer victims' corpses.

Stay tuned...

m II
Old July 20th 05, 02:57 PM
beerbarrel

That's amazing! You are finally training for a job. I guess when your
mom bit the big one (no pun intended) you had no place to live so you
had to get a job. Are you sure it was Cancer? I mean, are you sure it
wasn't you sucking the life out of her? I guess you could have been the
Cancer in her life. Anyway, good luck when you get you job at the
National Enquirer. I'm sure you will make a fine office biatch.

Good luck Mikey! Don't worry you'll do fine on the interview. After
all, how hard could a office biatch interview be?

Old July 20th 05, 05:17 PM

About two and a half years ago,I got a phone call from Betsy Myers.(that
woman at nbc or whichever one of those commie tv networks she works for)
I didn't reckonize her voice on my phone and I didn't tell her my name.I
said,Who is this? She said she is Betsy Myers.I slammed my phone down
and hung up.Seee,what they do is,they phone around the country and get
peoples opinions about different kinds of things and then they spin and
twist those opinions so they come out on tv or wherever the way they
want them too.
cuhulin

Old July 20th 05, 05:20 PM

Yeah,he can take Betsy Myers place when she retires.Hey,that rhymes.
cuhulin