Old July 21st 05, 04:21 AM

Default president Picks Fellow Torture Architect.

www.infowars.com Well,terrorist have NO rights.So,continue tortureing
them.
cuhulin

Old July 21st 05, 05:24 AM
John Smith

actually, our constitution says humans are born with certain
"unalienable rights", try them and convict them, or else let them
go--anything else is unconstitutional and un-American!

I have no problem hanging the guilty--but I have a problem with
imprisoning the innocent (or at least the ones who cannot be
convicted)

John

Old July 22nd 05, 01:18 AM
SeeingEyeDog

The constitution applies to U.S. citizens. Unless you feel the U.S.
constitution should be applied globally????????

With the exception of Jose Padilla, none I know of are U.S. citizens. Enemy
combatants (even if they are U.S. citizen traitors) fall under different
rules than uniformed soldiers that are captured and fall under the Geneva
Convention category of prisoners of war.