Old July 22nd 05, 11:28 PM
John Smith

Default Learning CW to Get on HF

Wayne Green?

That old fool was even thrown off the art bell show, the man is a
bigger nut then the famous nuts!

Wayne Green? ROFLOL!!!!!!!!!

John

"Spotswood" wrote in message
Is like Learning Assembly to to Surf the Internet!
Many Hams agree , Including Wayne Green (10x smarter than DxTard)

DxTard old Stick in the Mud: If I had to Learn it,So do You! (even
it makes Zero
sense)

Old July 22nd 05, 11:32 PM
John Smith

.... but come to think of it, that is the best reason to learn CW I
have ever heard--to be able to use phone and data transmission on
HF!!! I mean if "THE Wayne Green" recommends it!

The man is possibly the most famous "Con-Man-Ham" in existence!

ROFLOL!!!!!

John

Old July 25th 05, 04:46 PM
MnMikew

"Spotswood" wrote in message
Is like Learning Assembly to to Surf the Internet!
Many Hams agree , Including Wayne Green (10x smarter than DxTard)

DxTard old Stick in the Mud: If I had to Learn it,So do You! (even
it makes Zero
sense)

Alright, who the hell is Wayne Green?

Old July 25th 05, 05:07 PM
an_old_friend

"Spotswood" wrote in message
Is like Learning Assembly to to Surf the Internet!
Many Hams agree , Including Wayne Green (10x smarter than DxTard)

DxTard old Stick in the Mud: If I had to Learn it,So do You! (even
it makes Zero
sense)

Alright, who the hell is Wayne Green?

Former publisher of anumber of mags founder of byte and 73 and few
others.

a ham who has made a decent a living by getting to pay to read his
opinions (always a neat trick when you can manage it, but leaves one
open to con man challenges)

Personaly I liked reading his stuff, but he was as seems comon to hams
in general abit too into the conspircy theory

But his comment on leanring Code to get on HF are obselete (learn code
to use data modes) with the NPRM form the FCC. I am certain he would
agree no reason anymore

Old July 25th 05, 05:17 PM
John S.

a ham who has made a decent a living by getting to pay to read his
opinions (always a neat trick when you can manage it, but leaves one
open to con man challenges)

Personaly I liked reading his stuff, but he was as seems comon to hams
in general abit too into the conspircy theory

But his comment on leanring Code to get on HF are obselete (learn code
to use data modes) with the NPRM form the FCC. I am certain he would
agree no reason anymore

Once upon a time, long long ago wasn't Wayne Green an editor of CQ?

Old July 25th 05, 05:20 PM
John S.

Or like learning math in hexadecimal before using Excel.

Old July 25th 05, 05:20 PM
dxAce

"John S." wrote:

a ham who has made a decent a living by getting to pay to read his
opinions (always a neat trick when you can manage it, but leaves one
open to con man challenges)

Personaly I liked reading his stuff, but he was as seems comon to hams
in general abit too into the conspircy theory

But his comment on leanring Code to get on HF are obselete (learn code
to use data modes) with the NPRM form the FCC. I am certain he would
agree no reason anymore

Once upon a time, long long ago wasn't Wayne Green an editor of CQ?

Yes.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Old July 25th 05, 05:38 PM
John S.

I thought so. And wasn't there a nasty falling out and he's been
tryin' to get-back-at-'em ever since???

Old July 25th 05, 05:41 PM
dxAce

"John S." wrote:

I thought so. And wasn't there a nasty falling out and he's been
tryin' to get-back-at-'em ever since???

Don't recall, haven't followed it.

Old July 25th 05, 05:51 PM

www.devilfinder.com Wayne Green Radio

Is that him?
cuhulin

Bob Grove on Learning Channel Tonight Peter Sz Scanner 3 February 8th 08 01:26 AM
Learning Morse Andrew Crawford General 4 September 16th 04 02:35 AM
learning morse code 15 WPM at age 45? Dan Jacobson General 8 November 12th 03 01:49 AM
How I'm Learning Morse Code Jack Twilley General 0 September 3rd 03 09:17 AM
How I'm Learning Morse Code Jack Twilley General 0 September 3rd 03 09:17 AM