Old July 23rd 05, 08:08 PM

Default Time Lords always win in the end

Lloyd wrote:
I am so glad that the code is going to be droped from the stupid ham
licence reqirements. Now I can get on the liberty net and whatever
else I want to and it will all be legel. I told you simpltons that
one day I would win and now it is just a mater of waiting until I can
get on HF ssb. The FCC has done the right thing for the rest of us
and I am graitful. BARF will rise again!

Not to worry, however, you couldn't pass the written test anyways.

Old July 23rd 05, 08:26 PM
John Smith

oliver:

Quite obvious, if you passed the test, any wino in my city would with
flying colors! Ya damn ham-ma'roon!

John

wrote in message
oups.com...

Old July 23rd 05, 08:31 PM

John Smith wrote:
oliver:

Quite obvious, if you passed the test, any wino in my city would with
flying colors! Ya damn ham-ma'roon!

John

You really shouldn't compare others to your siblings.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Old July 23rd 05, 08:40 PM
John Smith

oliver:

yeah, well, what comes around goes around, improve your manners and
your mouth to be treated better...

John

wrote in message
ups.com...

John Smith wrote:
oliver:

Quite obvious, if you passed the test, any wino in my city would
with
flying colors! Ya damn ham-ma'roon!

John

You really shouldn't compare others to your siblings.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Old July 24th 05, 04:21 PM

John Smith wrote:
oliver:

yeah, well, what comes around goes around,

John, you just remember that.

improve your manners and your mouth to be treated better...

Go screw yourself. That will be the only way a woman would have you.

wrote in message
ups.com...

John Smith wrote:
oliver:

Quite obvious, if you passed the test, any wino in my city would
with
flying colors! Ya damn ham-ma'roon!

John

You really shouldn't compare others to your siblings.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Old July 24th 05, 04:45 PM
John Smith

oliver:

I will take your suggestion to:
rec.how.do.I.get.a.woman
and see if they feel that is a viable suggestion.

ROFLOL!

John

wrote in message
ups.com...

John Smith wrote:
oliver:

yeah, well, what comes around goes around,

John, you just remember that.

improve your manners and your mouth to be treated better...

Go screw yourself. That will be the only way a woman would have you.

wrote in message
ups.com...

John Smith wrote:
oliver:

Quite obvious, if you passed the test, any wino in my city would
with
flying colors! Ya damn ham-ma'roon!

John

You really shouldn't compare others to your siblings.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Old July 24th 05, 06:15 PM
John Smith

an_old_friend:

I am dating and thinking about female companionship. Problem is, I end
up judging them against my ex-wife, an amazingly gifted and
intelligent woman--I never realized there were so few such as her in
the world... frown

However, most of the female professors/instructors at college are
married, or have gross physical attributes which removes them from
consideration. All of the women at my corp. are either married or dim
witted secretaries and receptionists!

Any woman with a degree in math, engineering or the sciences, if at
least tolerable to the eye, I examine and are up for consideration...
unfortunately, the guys ain't stupid out there and have already seemed
to have grabbed up the good ones!

Frankly, I may have to wait for one of those guys to die and court the
girl they leave behind!
evil-plotting-girn

John

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
John Smith wrote:
oliver:

yeah, well, what comes around goes around,

John, you just remember that.

improve your manners and your mouth to be treated better...

Go screw yourself. That will be the only way a woman would have
you.

that does not invole a woman even if it is somehow possible in
Johns
case

which i doubt

Old July 24th 05, 07:23 PM
an_old_friend

John Smith wrote:
an_old_friend:

I am dating and thinking about female companionship. Problem is, I end
up judging them against my ex-wife, an amazingly gifted and
intelligent woman--I never realized there were so few such as her in
the world... frown

think you missed the point ole boy

If you followed oli "sugestion then their would be no woman involed

Old July 24th 05, 08:25 PM

John Smith wrote:
oliver:

I will take your suggestion to:
rec.how.do.I.get.a.woman
and see if they feel that is a viable suggestion.

Too bad you can't even get a woamn.