Old July 24th 05, 11:28 PM
MC

Default NEW HF Listners Logging Database for Access users FREE

Free download for a limited time:
http://radio.mctowers.co.uk/

MC

Old July 24th 05, 11:41 PM
John Smith

RXZlcnlvbmUgc2hvdWxkIGtub3csIHRoZXJlIGlzIGEgZGFuZ2 VyIGZyb20gdXNpbmcgYSBkYXRh
YmFzZSBsaWtlIHRoaXMsIGlmIHRoZSBhdXRob3IgY3JlYXRlZC BpdCB3aXRoIGEgbWFsaWNpb3Vz
IGludGVudC4NCg0KQSBzZWFyY2ggb24gZ29vZ2xlIHdpdGg6DQ oNCm1pY3Jvc29mdCBhY2Nlc3Mg
ZGF0YWJhc2UgdHJvamFuDQoNCndpbGwgbWFrZSB5b3UgYXdhcm Ugb2YgdGhlIGRhbmdlcnMuLi4N
Cg0KSm9obg0KDQoiTUMiIDxub3RpbmNvZ25pdG9AaG90bWFpbC 5jb20+IHdyb3RlIGluIG1lc3Nh
Z2UgbmV3czoxMTIyMjQ0MDkyLjI4NDU3LjBAZXJzYS51ay5jbG FyYS5uZXQuLi4NCj4gRnJlZSBk
b3dubG9hZCBmb3IgYSBsaW1pdGVkIHRpbWU6DQo+IGh0dHA6Ly 9yYWRpby5tY3Rvd2Vycy5jby51
ay8NCj4gDQo+IE1DIA0KPiANCj4=

Old July 24th 05, 11:45 PM
MC

"John Smith" wrote in message
Everyone should know, there is a danger from using a database like this,
if the author created it with a malicious intent.

A search on google with:

microsoft access database trojan

will make you aware of the dangers...

I am that author. No malicious intent I can assure you.

MC

Old July 25th 05, 12:07 AM
Sanjaya

"MC" wrote in message ...
Free download for a limited time:
http://radio.mctowers.co.uk/

MC

Access (Office XP Professional) gives me this message when I try to open the .mde

"Visual Basic for Applications Project In the Database is Corrupt"

Old July 25th 05, 12:10 AM
John Smith

TUM6DQoNClRoZW4gdGhleSBoYXZlIHlvdXIgYXNzdXJhbmNlLi 4uDQoNCi4uLiBhbmQgaG9wZWZ1
bGx5IGEgZ29vZCB0cm9qYW4gZGV0ZWN0b3IuLi4NCg0KSXQgaX MgYSBzaGFtZSB0aGF0IHN1Y2gg
aXMgYXQgaXMsIGFuZCBzdXNwaWNpb24gcGxhZ3VlcyB0aGUgbm V0LCBzb21ldGltZXMgdGhlIHdv
cmxkIGlzIG5vdCBhIG5pY2UgcGxhY2UuLi4gIGJ1dCBmb3Jld2 FybmVkIGlzIGZvcmVhcm1lZC4u
Lg0KDQpKb2huDQoNCiJNQyIgPG5vdGluY29nbml0b0Bob3RtYW lsLmNvbT4gd3JvdGUgaW4gbWVz
c2FnZSBuZXdzOjExMjIyNDUxMzMuMjg3NjAuMEBlcnNhLnVrLm NsYXJhLm5ldC4uLg0KPiAiSm9o
biBTbWl0aCIgPGFzc2VtYmx5d2l6YXJkQGdtYWlsLmNvbT4gd3 JvdGUgaW4gbWVzc2FnZSANCj4g
bmV3czo5T1VFZS4xMzEkcVA3LjE3NjM0MjVAbmV3cy5zaXNuYS 5jb20uLi4NCj4+IEV2ZXJ5b25l
IHNob3VsZCBrbm93LCB0aGVyZSBpcyBhIGRhbmdlciBmcm9tIH VzaW5nIGEgZGF0YWJhc2UgbGlr
ZSB0aGlzLCANCj4+IGlmIHRoZSBhdXRob3IgY3JlYXRlZCBpdC B3aXRoIGEgbWFsaWNpb3VzIGlu
dGVudC4NCj4+DQo+PiBBIHNlYXJjaCBvbiBnb29nbGUgd2l0aD oNCj4+DQo+PiBtaWNyb3NvZnQg
YWNjZXNzIGRhdGFiYXNlIHRyb2phbg0KPj4NCj4+IHdpbGwgbW FrZSB5b3UgYXdhcmUgb2YgdGhl
IGRhbmdlcnMuLi4NCj4+DQo+IA0KPiBJIGFtIHRoYXQgYXV0aG 9yLiBObyBtYWxpY2lvdXMgaW50
ZW50IEkgY2FuIGFzc3VyZSB5b3UuDQo+IA0KPiBNQyANCj4gDQ o+

Old July 25th 05, 01:13 AM
MC

"Sanjaya" wrote in message
nk.net...

"MC" wrote in message
Free download for a limited time:
http://radio.mctowers.co.uk/

MC

Access (Office XP Professional) gives me this message when I try to open
the .mde

"Visual Basic for Applications Project In the Database is Corrupt"

Hmmm... I found this.

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=897764

You may need to install Microsoft Access 2002 Service Pack 3 as per
instructions and I will see what I can do my end at some point.

Can anyone tell me if it works ok when not using Access 2002(XP).

Thanks

MC

Old July 25th 05, 10:39 AM
Sanjaya

"MC" wrote in message ...

"Sanjaya" wrote in message
nk.net...

"MC" wrote in message
Free download for a limited time:
http://radio.mctowers.co.uk/

MC

Access (Office XP Professional) gives me this message when I try to open
the .mde

"Visual Basic for Applications Project In the Database is Corrupt"

Hmmm... I found this.

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=897764

You may need to install Microsoft Access 2002 Service Pack 3 as per
instructions and I will see what I can do my end at some point.

Can anyone tell me if it works ok when not using Access 2002(XP).

Thanks

MC

Thanks. Please post again if you get it working for Office XP.

Old July 25th 05, 02:37 PM
jhLewis

I downloaded it (07/25/05) - it unzips and works fine under my Office 2003
Access...

"Sanjaya" wrote in message
nk.net...

"MC" wrote in message

"Sanjaya" wrote in message
nk.net...

Old July 25th 05, 02:57 PM
Sanjaya

"jhLewis" wrote in message ...
I downloaded it (07/25/05) - it unzips and works fine under my Office 2003
Access...

"Sanjaya" wrote in message
nk.net...

"MC" wrote in message

"Sanjaya" wrote in message
nk.net...

"MC" wrote in message
Free download for a limited time:
http://radio.mctowers.co.uk/

MC

Access (Office XP Professional) gives me this message when I try to
open
the .mde

"Visual Basic for Applications Project In the Database is Corrupt"

Hmmm... I found this.

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=897764

You may need to install Microsoft Access 2002 Service Pack 3 as per
instructions and I will see what I can do my end at some point.

Can anyone tell me if it works ok when not using Access 2002(XP).

Thanks

MC

Thanks. Please post again if you get it working for Office XP.

MC is exactly right, I need Access 2002 Service Pack 3 in order to use he database.
Since updating MS products has been a hit or miss issue for me and others I know, when it
comes to SP's, I'm going to pass. I'd rather have Access not be able to open one file than
not work at all.

Old July 25th 05, 10:23 PM
MC

"Sanjaya" wrote in message
k.net...

MC is exactly right, I need Access 2002 Service Pack 3 in order to use he
database.
Since updating MS products has been a hit or miss issue for me and others
I know, when it
comes to SP's, I'm going to pass. I'd rather have Access not be able to
open one file than
not work at all.

I have now posted other versions on the site that may work.

MC