Old July 29th 05, 02:25 PM
John S.

And as of this morning Michael Graham is no longer on the air because
he was put on leave without pay. Maybe he should quick get his ham
ticket punched and continue with the denizens below 4mhz.

Enjoy the unpaid vacation Michael.

Old July 29th 05, 03:16 PM

I guess that is what happens when some radio talk show host tell the
Truth.Michael Graham told the Truth.
cuhulin

Old July 29th 05, 04:50 PM

www.devilfinder.com Islam Unveiled The Politically Incorrect Truth
About Islam

Islam is a cult of death.Islam is what Michael Graham said,Islam is an
organization of terror!
cuhulin

Old July 29th 05, 06:23 PM

It was (in my opinion,but I am not a space scientist) like a tiny sheet
stretched very tightly on all sides.Suddenly,a rip started and putting
out extremly hot plasma.As different parts of the plasma was cooling
down,different strings of Atoms were formed.GOD decided to fill up the
vast emptiness of his Universe and his work is still going on
today,tomorrow and forever.Well,I figure my explanation is just as good
as Einstein's.
cuhulin

Old July 29th 05, 06:32 PM
David

On 29 Jul 2005 17:52:36 GMT, "-=jd=-"
wrote:

And the root cause of he big-bang?
And before the big bang?
And on and on and on...

We know that the universe is expanding, because we can measure it.
If we play that "motion" in reverse, then the universe contracts.
If it continues contracting, it eventually reaches a single point.
On the other side of that single point is the great unknown.
What caused the expansion from that single point, and what preceded that
single point, is the big questions.

It is at that point that we all leave the realm of the "known" and enter
the "unknown". We are reduced to what we believe based on leaps of logic
and faith. I happen to believe that the expansion of the universe from that
single point is described from a laymans point of view in the book of
genesis. I do not happen to believe the Bible is always a 100% literal
recording of historical events as some do, but I do believe it is (as they
say) "based on actual occurrences". I believe that the books of the Bible
were authored by relatively primitive peoples who were trying their level
best to interpret the events occurring around them. At times they were
overwhelmed. Other times, not so much. Your "belief" mileage may vary...

If you want to believe everything evolved or "just happened" by pure,
random chance, then that same logic would have you believe that a tornado
could pass through a junk-yard and spit out a functioning Boeing 747, just
by pure, random chance.

Again, both views require a leap-of-faith at some point. And both are
impossible to prove. However, if I'm wrong then I've done no harm to
myself. If the non-believers are wrong, then they may well pay a dear price
for it.

-=jd=-

It is quite possible to acknowledge there is a force, which promotes
intelligent organization inherent in the universe, without having to
''believe'' that things are run by a judgemental bearded freak, and
that only by adhering to a book full of arbitrary rules can one get
in-tune with the river.

Old July 29th 05, 06:32 PM
John S.

www.devilfinder.com Islam Unveiled The Politically Incorrect Truth
About Islam

Islam is a cult of death.Islam is what Michael Graham said,Islam is an
organization of terror!
cuhulin

You on a roll, aintcha boy!!!!

Old July 29th 05, 06:41 PM
dxAce

David wrote:

On 29 Jul 2005 17:52:36 GMT, "-=jd=-"
wrote:

[...]

Go jump in the river, 'tard boy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old July 29th 05, 07:26 PM
David

On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 13:41:26 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

Go jump in the river, 'tard boy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

The river jumps in me, W. C.

Old July 29th 05, 07:39 PM
dxAce

David wrote:

On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 13:41:26 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

Go jump in the river, 'tard boy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

The river jumps in me, W. C.

I'm sure that's just a nervous tic, 'tard boy. Some meds might take care of
that.

dxAce
Michigan
USA