Old July 29th 05, 09:32 PM

I been rollin ever since the day I was borned in that big old house that
used to be on Main Street catty corner across from the Mann Ford
dealership that used to be on main street (one day when I was a
kid,somehow or the other a cat "managed" to get his head stuck in a
glass quart jar in our front yard,one of those guys at the Ford
dealership [[that was back around 1944,believe it or not,I still
remember that]] came over and broke that glass quart jar away from that
poor cat's head,,, Honest,I have no idea of how that cat got his head
stuck in that glass quart jar,and that time I was rockin in a rocking on
our front porch and that cat got his tail under that rocker,that one
wasen't my fault!) (I used to sit in a Chinaberry tree in our front yard
and push and pull those limbs around,pretending I was a World War Two
Bomber Pilot) in Carthage,Mississippi. www.thecarthaginian.com It
was on a Wednesday afternoon at 3:30 in the afternoon on November
5,1941.It was so bad,World War Two broke out about a month later.The Day
that shall Live In Infamy.So,yeah,I am on a roll,why shouldn't I be?
Life is short.
cuhulin

Old July 29th 05, 09:33 PM
Brian Hill

"-=jd=-" wrote in message Again, both views
require a leap-of-faith at some point. And both are
impossible to prove. However, if I'm wrong then I've done no harm to
myself. If the non-believers are wrong, then they may well pay a dear
price
for it.

-=jd=-

I guess we're kinda on the same page jd. I think the answer lies beyond the
known universe as well. Hey I was reading in Pop Sci. or Omni? that it's
becoming commonly accepted by quantum physicist and other scientist studying
theoretical phisics that the existence of up to eleven different dimensions
may exist. Look up Superstring theory and M string. Can you beleive that in
some other dimention Rickets "may" actually may have a brain?

A couple of my sayings:

A million years from now they'll refer to this period as the Magical Stupid
Age

I don't believe in Heaven but I would like to qualify for it in the event
I'm wrong.
--
73 and good DX. B.H.
Brian's Radio Universe

Old July 29th 05, 09:34 PM

I much rather be on a roll than living a lie.Anyday!
cuhulin

Old July 29th 05, 09:37 PM

I call all Muslims,Moslems,whatever,ALL a bunch of COWARDS!
cuhulin

Old July 29th 05, 09:40 PM

A million years from now? I don't want to be around.
cuhulin

Old July 29th 05, 09:55 PM
Brian Hill

"David" wrote in message

They are many bad things, but being willing to blow yourself up for a
cause is not cowardly.

Is that your next step Dave? Please show us your not a coward.

B.H.

Old July 29th 05, 11:35 PM

rickets,,,, BULL****!!!
cuhulin

Old July 30th 05, 12:47 AM
Honus

"-=jd=-" wrote in message
. 20...

If you want to believe everything evolved or "just happened" by pure,
random chance, then that same logic would have you believe that a tornado
could pass through a junk-yard and spit out a functioning Boeing 747, just
by pure, random chance.

That, of course, is a -thorough- mischaracterization of biological
evolution.

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/abioprob/abioprob.html

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/chance/chance.html