Old July 30th 05, 03:55 PM

I believe creationist and evolutionist are both right.We were created
and we evolve.But,that is only my opinion.
cuhulin

Old July 30th 05, 04:00 PM

GOD has always been and will always be.That is a leap of faith I
definetly believe in.There is no person or persons on this Earth who can
change my opinion of that.
cuhulin

Old July 30th 05, 05:14 PM

GOD isn't a nobody.
cuhulin

Old July 30th 05, 07:42 PM
David

On 30 Jul 2005 18:49:28 GMT, "-=jd=-"
wrote:

On Sat 30 Jul 2005 10:41:12a, David wrote in message
:

On 30 Jul 2005 14:27:25 GMT, "-=jd=-"
wrote:

On Sat 30 Jul 2005 09:22:57a, David wrote in message
:

On 30 Jul 2005 11:43:35 GMT, "-=jd=-"
wrote:

Then there is another point of view, that being that creationists and
evolutionists are both right. In a grossly over-simplified "nut-shell"
then tipped over the first one (Big-Bang) to start the whole
process...

-=jd=-

God is a mollusk.

That speaks volumes about you.

-=jd=-

The fact that primitive man had to characterize ''God'' as humanoid
speaks volumes about you.

Where did I say I characterized "God" as anything in particular? Do you
make it a practice to jump to baseless conclusions? slaps forehead What
am I thinking! Of *course* you do. Jumping to baseless conclusions is your
forte'!

-=jd=-

You said ''someone'' set up the dominos. I interpret that as you
supporting the theory that there was a ''creator'' and that said
''creator'' had hands.

I say ''smarts'' is bigger than any being and a value inherent in the
universe. There is an original DNA molecule who likes to travel.

Peacek.

Old July 30th 05, 08:06 PM
David

On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 14:03:29 -0500, "Brian Hill"
wrote:

jd. Why do guys keep beating a dead horse with this guy? I kinda wish you
all would just ignor the mf. He's mentally ill you know? GFC

B.H.

I may be slow but I'm in front of you!

Old July 30th 05, 08:15 PM
Brian Hill

wrote:

jd. Why do guys keep beating a dead horse with this guy? I kinda wish you
all would just ignor the mf. He's mentally ill you know? GFC

B.H.

I may be slow but I'm in front of you!

That's a windshield your looking at and not a mirror Richard Cranium.

B.H.