Old July 30th 05, 09:15 PM

GOD is painting the Universe in his own design.That tells me GOD IS
SOMEBODY.
cuhulin

Old July 30th 05, 09:20 PM

I am slow too.(about 35 miles per hour on the back roads is plenty fast
enough for me) Like when I am driving and all of those vehicles on the
roads behind me.Hey,I am ahead of them.Untill they catch up and pass me
on by.Hy y'all,Bye y'all.
cuhulin

Old July 30th 05, 10:01 PM
Honus

"-=jd=-" wrote in message
. 20...
On Fri 29 Jul 2005 07:47:51p, "Honus"
wrote in message news:HezGe.63$4e6.53@trnddc04:

"-=jd=-" wrote in message
. 20...

If you want to believe everything evolved or "just happened" by pure,
random chance, then that same logic would have you believe that a

tornado
could pass through a junk-yard and spit out a functioning Boeing 747,

just
by pure, random chance.

That, of course, is a -thorough- mischaracterization of biological
evolution.

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/abioprob/abioprob.html

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/chance/chance.html

It is an over-generalization, but the root-point is the same. The fossil
record provides evidence of many different forms of life -- but there have
been no transitional forms found, save for a scant few lizards that
appeared to have feather-like features that have been presumed to be the
onset of birds. Well, that's still a presumption, or a leap in logic or
faith that is loosely based on fact, but not completely supported by the
historical record. Perhaps one day it may be, but not yet.

There are quite a few more transitionals than you realize.

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/faq-transitional.html

Old July 31st 05, 02:04 AM

CAIR v Anti-CAIR. www.homelandsecurityus.com But,but,but,bush
said Islam is a religion of peace! That MORON NUMBSKULL IDIOT bush
doesn't know his a.. from a hole in the Ground! About a year or so ago,I
read an article in the Clarion Ledger www.clarionledger.com that
said bush is a hindrance for businesses in Mississippi.The article is
True,bush has been a miserable failue in ALL business endevors he has
been in and will always be a miserable failure.I bash ALL politicians,I
don't care who they are or where they are from.I have always belived it
is always OPEN SEASON EVERY DAY ON BASHING ALL politicians,Period!
cuhulin

Old July 31st 05, 02:33 AM

Bin Laden's favorite dates. www.worldnetdaily.com bush's favorite
goat stories.
cuhulin

Old July 31st 05, 04:32 AM

So,which is it,Muslim,Muslim's or Moslem,Moslem's? Know thy Enemy,fed
govt and Muslim Islam ragheads.Not to be confused with India whom some
of them do wear Turban's (is that the right spelling/word?) on their
heads.Once in a while when I am out shopping I see some
Indians,India,and of course there are a lot of American Indians around
here too.Mostly Choctaw Indians in the Jackson area.Other American
Indians too.
(whom I highly respect) www.devilfinder.com Mississippi Indian
Tribes

A lot of
American Indians in my old home town of Carthage.
www.thecarthaginian.com
cuhulin

Old July 31st 05, 03:45 PM
m II

dxAce wrote:

Go jump in the river, 'tard boy.

How refreshing to see you improving the quality of your attempted insults.
You've reached grade three level now. Very impressive, as we didn't think even
this was possible.

Bravo!

mike
Old July 31st 05, 03:49 PM
dxAce

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Go jump in the river, 'tard boy.

How refreshing to see you improving the quality of your attempted insults.
You've reached grade three level now. Very impressive, as we didn't think even
this was possible.

That's the problem with you dumbass Canucks... you don't think!

Bravo!

More like Bravo Sierra! (BS).

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old July 31st 05, 04:13 PM

Ahhhhh,Forget you,m II.You are a ,,,,,,,,,,,,, ......... ///////////
cuhulin