Old August 1st 05, 05:53 PM

Default GOSPELS FAR FROM THE TRUTH -- More on BILLY MEIER -Extraterres...

Better watch out for those psychedelic trees.I hear tell they talk to
each other.
cuhulin

Old August 1st 05, 09:40 PM

Is that the Meier guy over yonder in Switzerland who likes to sling them
fancy looking auto hubcaps around in the air or hang them by a thread in
the air and take "UFO" pictures of them?
cuhulin

Old August 1st 05, 10:49 PM

I have a big wayyy too tall Pecan tree in my front yard and another
wayyyy too tall Pecan tree in my back yard and another monster of a
wayyyy too tall Pecan tree by my old shed in my back yard and a few
other assorted trees in my back yard.I dont know if they talk to each
other though.I haven't heard them talking.
cuhulin

Old August 2nd 05, 12:56 AM

The ones with the Redwood clothing on.
cuhulin

Old August 2nd 05, 03:30 PM

Mississippians' response thrills Oregon fifth grader.
www.clarionledger.com
cuhulin

Old August 4th 05, 03:12 AM

Elvis and the Aliens. www.coasttocoastam.com
cuhulin

Old August 4th 05, 04:30 AM

Buying Saddam's Pimped Ride. www.boingboing.net
cuhulin

GOSPELS FAR FROM THE TRUTH -- More on BILLY MEIER - Extraterrestrials - UFOs > Petrified Human Fossils < Ed Conrad Shortwave 12 August 2nd 05 07:23 AM
i confess Steveo CB 18 December 15th 04 05:20 AM
Rowboats Vets for Truth Burr Shortwave 3 September 19th 04 04:00 AM
(OT) - another 'rant' by the Phony & Forged '"bh" - The Truth ? RHF Shortwave 0 May 19th 04 11:14 PM