Old August 2nd 05, 06:47 PM

Default the 'language' of physics GOSPELS FAR FROM THE TRUTH --Mor...

Remote what? I found my remote control,it on the chair by my front door
under my snail mail.
cuhulin

Old August 2nd 05, 06:50 PM

I am using it right now (webtv hand held remote control) to read this
news group.
cuhulin

Old August 3rd 05, 09:35 PM

Nope,not me.And that remote viewing nonsense and that time travel (we
are traveling forward into time right now.[[but,there is no such thing
as time,time to us is only a yardstick]] instantly backward or forward
by weeks,months,years is just that,nonsense) is all phoney baloney
nonsense.It will never happen,in my Mississippi Coon Ass opinion.Some
things are Impossible.Anti Gravity is real though,it has been developed
in Huntsville,Alabama already.I suppose some of my Mississippi
intelligence must have driffted over there to them Alabama Dumb
Asses.Now if only I can get them Louisiana Cajun Coon Asses to smarten
up.
cuhulin

Old August 3rd 05, 11:16 PM

Well,I am looking for a rich old widow woman.
cuhulin

Old August 3rd 05, 11:21 PM

There is a tenth planet in our solar system that has been recently
discovered.Maybe we can go live there after we make Earth uninhabitible.
cuhulin

Old August 3rd 05, 11:24 PM

All your base are belong to us.
cuhulin

Old August 5th 05, 10:27 PM
Ian Smith

wrote in message
There is a tenth planet in our solar system that has been recently
discovered.Maybe we can go live there after we make Earth
uninhabitible.
cuhulin

If you go there, you might get a frosty reception.

Old August 5th 05, 10:53 PM

Hey limeyland ian.limeyland is tipping upwards at the north end and
downwards at the south end.(why do you think they put those flood gates
in the Thames River in the London area back in the 1960's?! You wouldn't
want me to have my hand on a magic switch that would tip you over right
now!,would you? You have NO idea of how much I HATE brits! I wish you NO
good will.I am Scotch Irish by Ancestry.
cuhulin

Old August 5th 05, 10:55 PM

I can tell you one thing for certain,,, if I go to Ireland,I will get a
much better recption than limeyland can ever do.
cuhulin

Old August 6th 05, 10:24 AM
To Lose Lautrec

On Fri, 5 Aug 2005 22:27:20 +0100, "Ian Smith"
wrote:

wrote in message
There is a tenth planet in our solar system that has been recently
discovered.Maybe we can go live there after we make Earth
uninhabitible.
cuhulin

If you go there, you might get a frosty reception.

Yeah, but Cuhulin can heat the place easily - he just needs to take
all of the hot air that he normally puts into this NG, LOL!