Old August 5th 05, 02:37 PM
David

On 5 Aug 2005 06:12:23 -0700, wrote:

It doesn't get any "whiter" than Sirius.

I don't count Jews as white people.

Old August 5th 05, 02:51 PM

Nope, but plenty against throwing money away needlessly.

Old August 5th 05, 02:53 PM

Please find a more appropriate newgroup in which to post this twaddle.

Old August 5th 05, 02:57 PM

I dont count Canadians as people at all.Speaking of the E1's though.A
a few other things that would make the E1's a better radio.I dont know
most of those technical terms some of y'all talk about (it's all Greek
to me) but I think he is right.It's not like I am knocking the E1's
because I am not,but I think (only thinking) they could have made it a
better radio.
cuhulin

Old August 5th 05, 03:10 PM

"Dude"? How old are you? Nothing is sadder than an aging hipster.

Old August 5th 05, 03:16 PM
Michael Lawson

"DeWayne" wrote in message
.. .

"Lucky" wrote in message

"rkhalona" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi Lucky,

I am glad you are happy with the E1. I hope you don't feel bad

if I
say
I am a little skeptical, so I will ask this question in the most
innocent way:
What other radios do you have/have you played with?

Many thanks for your informative reviews. They are helpful.

RK

Thanks RK.

I now own 11 radios.

1] Icom R75
2] Lowe HF-150
3] Kenwood R-5000
4] JRC NRD-525
5] FRG-7
6] Ten Tec 320-D
7] FRG-7700
8] Degen 1103
9] Nasa Target HF3 {Nav-Fax 100 in U.S.}
10] Great Cond Kenwood QR-666 that later became the R-300.
11] Eton E1

What, no SAT 800?

Ha. I rather don't think he needs one.

I'm curious about comparisons between 1), 3) and 4).
I already know about the audio on 2), and I'm not that
interested on 5) through 11), but the Icom, Kenwood
and JRC are the interesting ones for me.

So, I have a sense of quality and features etc. But, I'm not a

super pro
like some of the other guys in here that have been doing this for

years.

You've still got enough radios, tho. If I had that many
around the house, my wife would probably demand that
I give a few up.

--Mike L.

Old August 5th 05, 04:08 PM
Lucky

"David" wrote in message
news
On 5 Aug 2005 06:12:23 -0700, wrote:

It doesn't get any "whiter" than Sirius.

I don't count Jews as white people.

And what exactly do you count them as?

Lucky