Old August 5th 05, 12:52 AM

Default This guy on the Shuttle?

Guess who built the Space Shuttles? U.S.A.did.When your country can do
something like that,which I definetly believe is Impossble,perhaps then
you may have the right to say anything.
cuhulin

Old August 5th 05, 03:40 AM
NASA Norman

All the V-2 guys are dead now ........
Yu do meen the V-2 Astronaughts don't you????????

Guess who built the Space Shuttles? U.S.A.did.
Ya, and so far they're still coming apart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The bucks more important than lives. Hell, Nasa decision makers should be
treated like or worse than terrorist.......don't you agree??????????
Lets "hope" they can get the crew back on Monday.

"David" wrote in message
On Thu, 4 Aug 2005 18:52:44 -0500, wrote:
Guess who built the Space Shuttles? U.S.A.did.When your country can do

something like that,which I definetly believe is Impossble,perhaps then you
may have the right to say anything.
cuhulin

All the V-2 guys are dead now.

Old August 5th 05, 04:14 AM

I Agree you are one of the Dumbest MORONS of all.There are risk of going
into Space and returning back to Earth and our Astronauts are always
briefed about that.There are risk of crossing the street.We are going to
Mars and beyond someday.Where are you going?
cuhulin

Old August 5th 05, 04:22 AM

I will tell you what your big problem is,it is YOU.YOU sound like you
are sitting there gloating about it.Why dont YOU go take a look in your
mirror of YOU!
cuhulin

Old August 5th 05, 04:25 AM

With "friends" like YOU,who needs enemies?
cuhulin

Old August 5th 05, 05:21 AM

Other than I need to lose some weight, (lots of weight) I assume I am an
average looking old guy.I have never heard anybody wherever I have been
before or wherever I go tell me I am ugly looking.I reckon I am average
looking.That is just about the kind of remark I expected,coming from
you.It sure is easy to see who's side you are on.If Canada had Space
Shuttles and Astronauts in Space,I would be cheering them on.I am not
anti human like you Canadian's are.
cuhulin

Old August 5th 05, 05:26 AM

Some of the people who say it in this news group are right.You
Canadian's REALLY ARE DUMB CanaDUHians! I was willing to give y'all
CanaDUHians a break,but YOU reinforced my Belief that ALL CanaDUHians
REALLY ARE MORONS! ALL of YOU
cuhulin

Old August 5th 05, 07:02 AM
Honus

wrote in message
Other than I need to lose some weight, (lots of weight) I assume I am an
average looking old guy.I have never heard anybody wherever I have been
before or wherever I go tell me I am ugly looking.I reckon I am average
looking.

Actually, you frighten the hell out of me.

http://honus1.com/cuhulin.html