Old August 5th 05, 02:49 AM
m II

Default Voice of Russia nice and clear

Received in English

Calgary Alberta Canada

01:46 GMT

Friday Aug 5

Kenwood R-1000

100 ft wire antenna, north south orientation

8 or 9 on the db scale (does not mean very much..signal very good, though)

mike
Old August 5th 05, 03:50 AM
m II

m II wrote:

Received in English

Calgary Alberta Canada

02:45 GMT

Friday Aug 5

15,720 khz (an actual frequency, unlike the last posting...)

Kenwood R-1000

100 ft wire antenna, north south orientation

5 to 7 on the db scale (does not mean very much..signal very good, though)

mike

--
Tracy Fort's necrophilia and a deceased seventy two year old cancer victim, who
happened to be my mother:

Dug her ass right up! She was too damn ugly to have sex with before
she died. The old bag o bones fell apart in my hands! She didn't
complain about much either other than the lousy sex she got from those
foursomes with you, Mike and her husband.

love dem bones....dem bones....dem bones

rattllin' bones!

squeek...squeek...

Skeleton rides 50 cents a pop! If you can stand the smell....I wonder
is she stunk that bad in life?

She is very fresh but not that fresh!

hehe...I love dem bony women....rotten to the core.....

Please accept my apology for abusing her. I'm sorry that I did not
toss her back into the black depths that she came from. Next time,I
will be sure to take care of that. I promise that I will refill the
hole with the dirt that came out too. In addition, I will re sod the
plot at no additional charge. Let me also apologize for the milky
substance in her left eye socket, that was an unavoidable accident.
please feel free to include this post in your sig file!

You might as weel keep it up there...I love the ole boney bitch!

Dem Bones! Dem Bones! Dem Bones! I loved playing dem Bones!
Dem Bones! Dem Bones! Dem Bones!
I loved playing dem Bones! I ran my fingers uo and down dem bones and she began
to come alive!
I played dem bones like they never been played and she smiled for me all the day.

Pork and bones....

DON'T HURT CANADA! I'll miss those nights with the ole bony lady!

M/Sgt. Tracy Fort 116 AMX
250 Martin Luther King Blvd.
Robins ANG,
GA. 31098-2009

http://www.qrz.com/detail/KE4ODD

This .sig file will continue until Mister Fort posts a sincere apology to all
cancer victims and their families. His refusal to do so says more about his
attitude and upbringing than any of his thoughtless and hurtful postings in
rec.radio.shortwave. He seems to be very proud of the fact that he can buy
expensive radios using the refunded deposit money from his empty beer containers
and has frequently posted the fact. It appears he is well on his way to
purchasing his next radio. Anyone caring about his well-being should mention the
good work of Alcoholics Anonymous to him.

Old August 5th 05, 05:41 AM
Sleepyguy

On Fri, 05 Aug 2005 02:50:53 GMT, m II wrote:

m II wrote:

Received in English

Calgary Alberta Canada

02:45 GMT

Friday Aug 5

15,720 khz (an actual frequency, unlike the last posting...)

Kenwood R-1000

100 ft wire antenna, north south orientation

5 to 7 on the db scale (does not mean very much..signal very good, though)

mike

I've got it here in Denver. Signal is strong but comes in and
out. Programming is a combination of music and news. Passport says
it is a broadcast directed to asia on 100kw.
Old August 5th 05, 11:27 AM
dxAce

m II wrote:

Received in English

Calgary Alberta Canada

01:46 GMT

Friday Aug 5

Kenwood R-1000

100 ft wire antenna, north south orientation

8 or 9 on the db scale (does not mean very much..signal very good, though)

And the frequency is...?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old August 5th 05, 09:29 PM
Yodar

dxAce wrote:

m II wrote:

Received in English

Calgary Alberta Canada

01:46 GMT

Friday Aug 5

Kenwood R-1000

100 ft wire antenna, north south orientation

8 or 9 on the db scale (does not mean very much..signal very good, though)

And the frequency is...?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I received their VOR Moldova transmisisons TO EASTERN US last nite
(around 0100 utc) AT 9665 SINPO 54344

yodar

Old August 6th 05, 05:43 AM
m II

dxAce wrote:

And the frequency is...?

We discovered that cutting up the radio spectrum into artificial little slices
was a waste of energy, so we completely did away with 'frequencies'.

This country now enjoys full spectrum All Radio, All the Time!

For those with old fashioned radios, help is still available:

http://www.cromwell-intl.com/radio/Index.html

mike

Air America to Return to Los Angeles David Shortwave 72 December 15th 04 05:37 PM
GRAYLAND 2004 FALL DXPEDITION: Compiled Logs for Oct 15-17 (Part 1) 4nradio Shortwave 4 November 1st 04 10:44 PM
Saturday Afternoon Marathon Speed Log Michael Shortwave 0 September 4th 04 08:53 PM
afternoon logs Michael Shortwave 2 June 14th 04 11:21 PM
fa> LAFAYETTE TE-20 SIGNAL GENERATOR, really nice & original RLucch2098 Equipment 0 September 13th 03 04:37 PM